Approval

Eren rushed to greet his father at the door, being followed by his lover who stood back slightly to give the two some family privacy.

Grisha held his son close to his chest with a smile, giving the top of his head a kiss before he looked up at Levi and blinked. "You must be this boyfriend I've heard about." He said, taking a step towards Levi and shaking his hand politely. "So, what's your name?" He asked curiously as he looked down at the short male. "I'm Levi, it's a pleasure to be with your son, sir." Levi introduced himself and then wrapped an arm around Eren's waist, bringing him close as Grisha continued to stare down at him through his glasses.

"Levi? I'm Grisha Jaeger, a pleasure to meet you." The male said, offering a smile before being led by Eren towards rhe kitchen. The raven haired male followed his lover and Grisha to the kitchen and he blinked. "So, what do you do for a living, Mr Jaeger?" Levi asked, trying to make conversation as he leant against the counter. Grisha pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled at Levi. "I'm retired but I was a former ghoul investigator." He explained, earning a raise of an eyebrow from Levi. "Oh really? How interesting." He said. "A dangerous job, I assume. What was your motive?" He questioned.

"...My wife, Eren's mother was murdered by a ghoul. I never saw its face but it's predatory organ is what killed my Carla... I can never get that image out of my mind." Grisha muttered, letting out a sigh. "I'll find that ghoul one day, and when I do; I'll kill it." He said, slamming his fist into the table in frustration.

Eren poured a cup of coffee for his father before passing it to him and moving to rub his back soothingly. "Dad, you can give up on finding it... Mum wouldn't want you to spend your life like this." He sighed softly, pouting at Levi, who was watching them.

Grisha sighed heavily and he shook his head. "I'll find it Carla..." He muttered before looking up and smiling. "So, what about you, Levi?" He asked the dark haired male. "I'm an artist." Levi responded as he sipped from his own cup of coffee.
"An artist? Splendid." Grisha replied with a smile. "You seem like a good young man, I approve of you being in a relationship with my son." He said happily, earning a grin from Eren. "Levi's the best...~" The boy stated, moving to hug his lover and kiss his lips softly, smiling brightly. "I try to be..." Levi said with a chuckle, holding Eren against his chest and returning the soft kiss.

Grisha and Levi continued to exchange information about themselves to each other, Eren perched on Levi's knee, listening intently to everything his lover said. The ravenette held the brunette boy close, kissing his cheek or jaw every so often. Soon, Grisha left to go home, hugging Eren and Levi as if they were all a family.

Levi sat with Eren that evening, flicking through various TV channels boredly, an arm draped around the boy's shoulders. "Hey, Levi? Did you like my dad?" Eren asked him suddenly, looking at him with those sparkling green eyes. "He seemed like a good guy." Levi nodded before closing his eyes. "What about your dad? Is he a good guy? Can I meet him?" Eren pouted as he moved to straddle Levi's lap, prodding his chest until he opened his eyes again. "All of my family is dead, Eren." He told the boy, placing his hands on his waist. "Ghoul investigators killed my entire family in front of me." He muttered. "I was the only one that managed to escape."

Eren's eyes widened and he instantly regretted asking. "I-I'm so sorry, Levi... I didn't know..." He whispered, a hand clamped over his mouth. "Don't be sorry, it's in the past now." Levi said as he pulled Eren's hand away and then pressed their lips together passionately, gripping Eren's wrists as he closed his eyes and kissed him.