Out Cast

Luna was sitting in her room on her bed waiting for her dad Klaus Miakelson but when he didn't show up Luna began to panic. "Hope, where's dad?" "What do you care he never even loved you anyway?" "He's dead Luna and it's all your fault!" I was disgusted at what she'd just said, did she really just blame me for dad's death. Well turns out she wasn't the only one when I ran downstairs crying after what I'd just heard I was met with the fuming look of Rebekah. "Aunt bex, what's wrong?" Well that was a mistake because what I heard next I was not at all ready for. "You, you've ruined everything my brother is dead yours and hopes father and mother are dead and it's all because of You, they're precious child, you are nothing but a wretched spoilt little brat and I want you out of this house as soon as possible. I can not stand to look at your face after all you have done to this family, just GET OUT!!, GET OUT!!" I felt tears pooling out of my eyes as I sprinted up the stairs and packed my bags as fast as I could so that I could get out of there I didn't know where I was going or who would help me but I knew that I didn't want to be here anymore. I grabbed a photo of Mum and Dad off my dresser and threw it into my bag and took off downstairs I was just about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. "Bex what are you doing?", "And don't come back, do you understand?" Tears pooling my eyes once again I turned to look at Davina, Kol and Marcel their eyes filled with tears Davina turned to look at me and whispered so that only I could hear a simple "I am so sorry, I will come see you when I can I promise" I turned back to Aunt Bex and whispered "I understand" quickly before racing out the door.