The Bite

We search around the school for Liam for what felt like ages and then when we finally found him.

"Liam were brothers now, Scott stop, we just met and you kidnapped me!, we're trying to help you, you littler runt, by kidnapping me? Liam says with a questionable look on his face, just to be clear Scott kidnapped you I just aided. I walk towards them hearing everything that just happened. Hey I'm Luna, your Liam right? He nodds his head wondering how I know his name little does he know these 2 idiots are my brothers.

He runs away far from our reach and outside he sees a familiar face and so do I. "Brett? I say almost whispering just so that if I'm wrong it won't be too awkward, he glances over and quickly runs over to me picking me up embracing me in a hug "hows my favorite tribrid he says whispering in my ear, how's my favorite beta I say back to him, I've missed you Luna how have you been? How's Hope?, really Brett? And hopes in town I say rolling my eyes as his brighten, she broke up with you Brett you should really move on". Just as I'm about to say something Alec and Izzy come running towards us here comes the protective calvary, "guys this is Brett he use to date my sister, Brett this is my boyfriend and his sister and my parabatai Isabelle lightwood I say introducing them to Brett he smiles and shakes Alecs hand I feel him get a little less tense as he loosens the grip around my waist to shake Brett's hand. Hey you guys should come watch the game later,Luna? He says looking at me and the guys, yea we'll be there my brothers are playing anyways so I'll see you then beta, okay my little tribrid.

"How does he know what you are? Alec says to me overprotectively, he use to date Hope and he use to go to the Salvatore school for the supernatural so he's known me for quite some time but he's nothing to worry about baby he's still in love with my sister I say giving Alec a kiss on the cheek".

Klaus Pov:
Hey Luna, what are you doing here? I say walking over to my daughter whilst I'm glad to see her I'm confused because I thought she was living with Melissa, Hey dad she says coming towards me, do you guys want to come watch the game with everyone tonight something tells me Hope will want to be there she says with a wink and I instantly know that Brett is gonna be there. Sure Luna I'll ask everyone tonight at dinner, you and the McCall family are welcome to join if you would like?, I say extending my invitation, sure dad she says grinning is it okay if I invite some friends as well there's someone I would like you to meet properly she says smiling. That's fine Luna and then we'll all go watch the game. Okay dad she says as she walks out the door".

Luna Pov:
"Hey Hope, where's dad? I say as I walk through the door with Izzy and Alec on either side of me and Brett standing behind me who invited himself to dinner. Hey Luna dad's upstairs he'll be down in a minute she says coming over and giving me a hug I must admit it's really good to have her back we use to be so close. We'll Hope, this is Alec and Izzy my bf and my parabatai she looks at me weirdly before shaking Alecs hand and acknowledging Izzy but giving her a small smile to which Izzy returned. Boyfriend Hey, dads not going to be impressed remember when I started dating Brett" she says not knowing that he's standing behind me I feel his laugh as she says that and he walks up next to me by Izzy and puts his arm around us both as Alec slaps his arm off me Hope just looks at his confused and a little bit jealous I just roll my eyes at his actions.

We're now sitting at the dinner table I'm sat between Alec and dad who is glaring at Alec who is starting to look a little scared. "So dad how was the trip to Beacon Hills I say smiling at him, it was good Luna just a little bit of magic was involved he says laughing towards Hope who just smiles back at him". I did wonder how the house looked the exact same as the last one.

"Okay everyone let's go watch the game. Sorry Scott and Stiles couldn't make it dad coach made them stay overtime, maybe another time, but you'll get to see them both at the game".

"Thank you for watching the game Mr Miakelson Scott and Stiles say to my dad as they walk over to the stands Scott putting his arm around me as I look at him in disgust. You stink go shower!, my dad just laughs". "The pleasure is mine and please call me Klaus after all I assume we will be seeing alot more of each other he says winking at me, bye Klaus and thank you again".

"Izzy, Alec you two didn't have to drive me home I could've walked I say looking at the pair. Absolutely not Darling, yea no way Luna we can't have anything happen to you Alec would loose his mind". Alec just glares at her "you would loose your mind too that's your parabatai I just laugh at the two, we'll I'm fine, now will you two go home? I look at the pair who both give me a kiss on the cheek and then Alec gives me a kiss on the lips before walking out of my room with Izzy right behind him".