And then there were two

"Okay so it's you, you're the one Luna loves most only you can know this if Aurora finds out anyone else knows she will use it against us and Luna don't tell anyone Hope do you understand me?, tell any one". I say this to everyone in the room, no one can actually know who it is but me. So for now they all think it's themselves for their own safety.

"Welcome to my home, as you know i am Aurora Demartel so now, which of you is it, i know who it is of course but I wonder if you know who it is. Why are you doing this Aurora?, this is between me and you it has nothing to do with my daughter, let her go and take me instead. Dad no it's okay. No dearie i don't want either of you i want who she loves most so she can see what it's like to have nothing as your dad once did to me now you will feel the Heartbreak i put your daughter through Klaus and live knowing that her pain is no ones fault but your own". Aurora says in a devilish but sad tone, did my dad really do all these things?.

"Me I'm the one she loves most, everyone says in unison stepping forward. Aurora laughs, is this a joke? They all look at each other equally confused Hope and Freya look at each other before chanting a spell. No! You can't use magic i yelled towards them. It'll kill me". Hope looks at me confused as I look down not wanting to explain what I've done so I don't.

"I'll just tell you myself the person I love the most is Hope Miakelson she is my twin sister and my most prized posession without her i would literally die and you can not use this against me Hope can not be killed" I say to Aurora Hope looks at me as if I just made her whole life worth it as her blue eyes sparkled i just looked at Aurora tears filling my eyes. "I'm sorry for what my father did to you but me and my sister have done nothing wrong but if you're gonna hurt anyone hurt me" I say to Aurora as Hope jumps forward ready to take my place instead but I chant a spell keeping her still while I look at her nodding mouthing. I'll be okay Hope, live for me, take care of dad I love you.
Hope tears up "I'll figure out how to get you back" just as she's about to say someone Klaus plunges a steak through Auroras heart not knowing yet that he had just killed me as well. My body slowly drop to the floor dad and Hope catch my body as it falls holding me in their arms crying.

"Don't cry dad" I say to him wiping away a stray tear i look to everyone else with one last thing to say to each of them before I die.

Brett "I never meant to break your heart
Stiles "Take care of Scott for me"
Izzy "I never meant to make you cry"
Dad and Hope "I'll do what it takes to make this right"
Scott "you've gotta hold on, hold on to what you're feeling that feeling is the best thing, the best thing alright"
Alec "I'm gonna place my bet on us"
"I know this pack is heading in the right direction"
"I love you guys"

"Luna?, Mum?, mum! I just into her arms as she holds me close and tight she holds my face. Luna what are you doing here? You can't be here. Mum I'm okay but I wanna stay here with you, I don't want you to be here, alone. I'm not alone Luna, follow me" I follow her to another part of the forest and see uncle Stefan, uncle Damon and aunt Elena but I ran as soon as I saw Hayley and jumped into her arms. "Hey lovey, what are you doing here? Did you die? Ummmm kind of, it should hopefully be temporary but it's good to know that my mother isn't alone here, I've missed you Hayley and I'm so sorry for what happened to you. It's okay lovey I would do it all again for you and Hope to be safe as your godmother it is my job". I hugged her tightly not really understanding why the people in my life would without question die for me when I would choose a safe option that meant everyone in my life got to live.

"I love you mum" "I love you too Luna"