Home

I wake up in my bedroom later down, how long have i been here? "Uncle Marcel?, Hey kid, you've been out a while I'll call your dad, actually Marcel can you call Hope i really need to talk to her? Of course, I'll be right back".

"Luna?, she runs over engulfing me in a tight hug. It should've been me Luna not you and for that I'm sorry, Aurora is no longer a threat to us, I'm just so glad to have you back".
"Oh and Hope, mmm, Never blame yourself because it is not your fault. I love you okay?" She looks back at me "I love you too Luna".
X
Alec and Izzy come racing in Izzy jumping on me to hug me and Alec standing in the door way not knowing what to do. "Come here Alec, it's okay" I say to him, he begins to move from the door way and sits next to me on the bed in tears holding my face pulling me forward and hugging me like he's never gonna let go then when he let's go he looks me in the eyes and kisses me very passionately. "I love you Luna. I love you too Alec, I've missed you".

The pack walks in next, Scott and Stiles running in first jumping on to the bed both of them looking at me tears in their eyes. "We're glad to have you back Luna, I've needed you these past couple months". Months!! I think to myself I've been out for months? "We have something to tell you but we can wait for everyone to be here we'll wait downstairs with everyone else until everyones had their chance to see you".

"Luna?, Dad. He picks me up from the bed spinning me around i cried when he put me down. Dad I don't wanna die, i don't wanna die". "I know my darling and don't worry that is never gonna happen to you again and I will make sure of it but for now I'll send up Rebekah and Marcel they have a suprise for you".

"Hey Aunt Bex, Uncle Mar- oh hello little one, who's this i say looking at Aunt Bex. Well Luna meet Luna I look at her tears in my eyes as I run over to give her a hug. May i?, I say looking at Marcel he hands me Luna this beautiful baby girl with bright blue eyes and brown hair with light freckles she looked alot like Hope did when she was a baby. She's gorgeous!, we were meaning to ask you". The look at me excitedly " we've already talked to your dad and we'll we would like you to be Lunas godmother, so if anything happens to me or Marcel she will go to you". I look at them shocked tears filling my eyes " I would be honored, i will be here for her every step of the way, you can rely on me Aunt Bex and Uncle Marcel i promise. We know hunny we trust you" Luna begins to fall asleep in my arms as I look at her in awe. "She can stay in here with you for a while, she looks comfortable, we'll come get her later. Okay thank you"

"Hey favorite tribrid, Brett? You look different?, yea well being with your sister will do that to a person. I heard that! Hope shouts from downstairs we both just look at each other and laugh. So you and my sister huh?, Yes we're very happy he says smiling, we'll then so am I, I'm happy for you both and I know you will be very happy together i say as I hold Luna close to me, thank you Luna he says hugging me. I've missed you Little Tribrid"

"Lucky last Littlest Wolf. i hear from my door way. Hi Derek, he walks over giving me a tight hug. Don't do that to me again Luna I was really scared this time, I thought I'd lost you this time". Derek had become like a father to me when I thought that mine had died and even though he didn't like me at first he learn to love me i am very grateful for Derek Hale. I love you little wolf. Hearing those words bought tears to my eyes hes never said that to me before. I love you too Derek".

"Okay so what do you all need to tell me, I say holding hands with Hope as I walk down the stairs. Everyone looks at me sorrow in their eyes. Where's Allison and Lydia? I say looking at the pack tears in my eyes. She's gone Luna, we're so sorry we couldn't save them" my body drops to the floor as I scream smashing all the lights in the house I feel Hope drop next to me "Luna, it's okay, calm down she holds my heart and breathes slowly with me calling me down as I weep in her arms as she holds me closely. It's gonna be okay Luna, she says rubbing my back not liking seeing me like that as I let out loud cries Stiles and Scott crying along with Kol, Davina, Izzy, Alec and Dad who don't like to see me cry especially not like this, last time I cried like this was when Hayley died. I never got to say goodbye i say crying into Hopes shoulder, i know, i know". Baby Luna touches the side of my face with her hand. "Tell Luna, when she wakes up that we love her, and we'll see her again". Baby Luna removes her hand from my face as I look at her and everyone else in shock. "She's got gifts Luna, like us but different". I look back down at her.
"Thank you, my love"