Lightwood

"LUNA!,Wake up school starts in 20 minutes. "Ugh 5 more minutes Mom" Okay I'm awake "it only took 5 years" hey leave me alone beauty takes time I tell Stiles as I just into the passenger seat of his jeep we get to school and Lydia and Allison run up to me "there's new kids and the boy is so you're type Tall, Dark Haired handsome and luckily for some they're twins so she's gorgeous, "that's good Lydia I need new friends, I say in a sassy tone".

They walk in and I am amazed he is exactly like Lydia said and his sister is absolutely gorgeous like the girl version of him but she looks alot more confident. "Hey, Lydia clicks her fingers in front of my face laughing, do you want to help me give them a tour?, it'll get you out of math and I know you're dying to meet them, "Okay I'll help you, I've only been here for 6 months and you're already getting me in trouble Lydia".

"Hi I'm Isabelle but you can call me izzy, hi its lovely to meet you I'm Lydia and this is my friend Luna, Luna!," oh sorry I must've zoned out yeah I'm Luna it's so nice to meet you Isabelle right?," you can call me izzy I can tell were gonna be great friends she says shaking my hand, and this is my brother Alec I turn and am met with his beautiful hazel eyes, well apparently we were both looking at each other for to long because Lydia chimed in, "so let's get this tour on the road, she was walking next to Isabelle and I was standing next to Alec, "I really like you tattoos, matching I said looking between Izzy and Alec, just as they were about to answer- "LUNA!, LUNA!, oh hey guys Sarah, Kiara, JJ and John B came running up to me I almost fell over from the impact but I felt Alec place his hand on my back keeping me steady giving me a worried look before quickly removing his hand and being rushed away by Izzy, "that was weird, why weren't you in math I really needed your help I heard JJ say in the back, "sorry I was busy helping Lydia with the tour, "hey that new guy is so cute Luna and so your type I heard Kiara and Sarah say, I immediately started blushing and then with my vamp hearing I heard Izzy talking to Alec "how could she see our runes mundanes shouldn't be able to see them," well clearly she's not a mundane Izzy" I tuned out and thought to myself what's a rune?, what supernatural creature has a rune?.

"Bye Luna I heard the guys say, bye guys I yelled back.

Yay, lunch time the only reason I come to school, I say to Scott as he sits at the lunch time, I turn to see Alec and Izzy wondering looking around. "Hey guys I yell as they come over, "come sit,they take a seat and I hear someone speaking, Luna, I look over and I see Derek, they're like us they're different they're just not werewolves, be careful" Okay if they're not supernatural but they are different then what are they? I think while looking at the two.

"What are you suddenly I'm pushed against the lockers in the gym, Izzys pointing a sword looking thing that's glowing at my neck, "Izzy what are you doing?, "I said what are you?, what do you think I am Izzy?, "I don't know, my brother is convinced you're like us but I just know you're not, Izzy I am one of the original tribrids part vampire, werewolf and witch I say and she laughs I look at her confused, prove I she says "phesmatos incendia, I chant causing the candle to light my eyes change color and my vamp eyes come out, not possible I hear Izzy whisper under her breath before turning to me and smiling again I was confused, she continues to tell me that she's a shadow hunter, I'm sorry a what?, she grabs out a weird metal pen and drags it along one of her tattoos she turns to me and says this is my angelic rune, there's that weird word again rune, it means that I am part angel I was so confused but she continued to tell me what all of her runes meant and what they all do and I slowly started to understand she told me the weapon she pointed at me was called a seraph blade and it lights up when a shadow hunter touches it.

Me and Izzy missed 3 classes today just sitting and talking, "so what brings you and Alec to Beacon Hills?, Alec and I got kicked out by our Mum for failing our mission, don't ask but we ended up here so something tells me we're supposed to be here she says smiling at me, I agree Izzy I say smiling back at her". Hey party at my friend's house later you and Alec should come I'll text you the details later I walk off blowing her a kiss before I leave.

"That girl is gonna be my parabatai"