Creature

What are you? I ask Scott moving to the window and looking out it. He showed me his claws he's a werewolf he mustn't been born one because I should've been able to sense it "you were bitten?" Yes he says almost regretfully. I wonder what happened but that story shall be told another day a werewolves story should be told when they are ready especially if they are born a werewolf. "What are you?, he asks" I am a Tribrid I say only 2 of my kind he looks at me confused as if asking a What?," I'm a Tribrid part werewolf, Vampire and witch.

Stiles slams his foot on the breaks and we all fall forwards. "Stiles what the hell"" is she gonna like eat us?, I look at him almost in disgust but just for the fun of it continue to say "in all due time, him and Scott look at me scared and I burst out laughing I turn to the pair and say" of course I wouldn't, I only feed when I have to and I wouldn't feed on you two anyway". A sigh of relief fills the air as Stiles starts the car back up and continues to drive.

Apparently I fell asleep because I opened my eyes and saw a sign that said Beacon Hills "were here" we pull up to this adorable 2 story house I turn to Scott "Okay I'll be fine from here, he looks at me almost as if saying hell no with his eyes and they continues "I don't think so, come on my mum will love you at least stay the night?" I look at him almost hesitantly but who could say no to those puppy dog eyes.

We knock on the door and a women with black wavy hair and big dark brown eyes opens the door for the first time in my life I was kind of scared and not just cause she was wearing a nurse outfit and I thought she was gonna cut me open. I turn to Scott and back to the women she turns to Scott gives him a hug slapping him "why didn't you tell me we had company, I look at Scott scared and then back to the women she pulls me in for a hug and at first I was hesitant but then I eased and for the first time in a while I felt safe. She pulled away looked away moved a strand of hair out of my face and said "Beautiful" "I'm Melissa, it's nice to meet you, "I'm Luna, it's nice to meet you too I say with a growing smile. We go inside and I don't know why but I felt at home.

Ps sorry for the short chapter it was really just an introduction to how she got there and how her life was
Feel free to give advice and tell me what you would like to see.
But for now sit back and enjoy hope you enjoy the rest of the story.