Klaus Miakelson

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!, I'm right here dad, it's so good to see you I knew Aunt Freya and I could do it, Hope says running up to her father hugging him tightly. He gently hugs her back, "and I thank you hope but I have been watching everything you guys have been doing since I died, now I will not ask twice WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!".

"What do you mean she's gone Rebekah?, I mean she left Nik, I told her to leave and she did. Rebekahhhh, why would you do that? How dare you blame her for what happened to me and her mother it is not her fault and I would do it all again if it meant she got to be happy and healthy and live a normal life and I know her mother would do the same" he says glaring at Rebekah and then glances over at Hope who is now crying Klaus slowly walk over to her, not worried or concerned but slightly angry." I've been so mean to her dad, she's my twin sister and I've been so cruel to her, I too blamed her for your death and that was wrong I know what you did for Luna you would also do for me and for that dad I'm sorry. It's okay Hope let's go find your sister so you can apologize to her yourself".

Lunas pov:

"Hey Darling, Hey Babe, I turn to Alec who's standing by my locker as I walk over to him. I have a suprise for you he says, he pulls out a gorgeous necklace that looked like his angelic rune it was purple and it glowed, oh Alec thank you so much I say giving him a kiss on the cheek as he turns me around to put the necklace on, it looks gorgeous I hear Izzy say from behind me, I turn around blowing her a kiss and giving Alec a kiss on the lips before heading off to class.

The day went by kinda slow me and the pack were just standing by the lockers waiting for Kiara, Sarah, JJ and John B to show up those guys are always late to our meetings although technically we were only going to watch Scott and Stiles play lacrosse. "Sorry were late guys Lydia's mum had us in detention picking up rubbish, I gave them a confused look before smiling as we continued to walk off with the others to the field, are you sure your not using your wolfy powers I heard Stiles say as I giggled. There was this guy on the field he was amazing i glance over and see this boy playing on the field he was doing great. Alec tightened his grip around my waist I just looked at him and smiled.

"10 bucks on Scott and Stiles, Malia yelled over to coach, I'll take that action, get back in there Liam". Scott and Stiles rolled their eyes at Malia before taking the field.

"What the hell just happened Scott? I say to Scott as I help him and Stiles pick Liam up off the field his ankle clearly broken, I don't know what happened Luna I'm so sorry his voice filled with regret and sorrow I look at him upset but also worried for him. He can't loose control like this and I'll make sure of it I say to Melissa as we enter the hospital after getting Liam into a room. I see Alec out of the corner of my eye and run over to him a worried look written all over my face, Luna what's wrong?, You bearly know the kid, no Alec its not him it's Scott I'm really worried he's gonna keep losing control, he won't Luna he will be fine I promise".

Luna? I turned around to see a familiar face instantly I knew who it was. "Dad? I say running towards him he picks me up and gives me what felt like the longest hug in the world, how are you here? What are you doing here? I turn to see Davina and Kol looking at me smiling I run over and give them a big hug. They've been to visit me a few times like Davina promised but it still felt like ages since I've seen them both. Then I turn to see Hope and Rebekah tears flooding there eyes I walk over giving them a big hug and planting a kiss on Hopes cheek and then pulling away from the two, were so sorry for how we treated you and for what we've done they both say in unison, it's okay I forgive you, you were grieving I say to the pair before looking back at dad. How are you here? I say looking at him, Hope and Freya did a resurrection spell to bring me back, I hug him once back, he looks down at me. We've come to bring you home.

"What? You can't leave Izzy and Alec say the rest of the pack look at me shaking their heads in agreement, you're my best friend, mine too, mine too, mine too, you're my sister Scott says tears streaming down his face, you're my girlfriend Alec says almost in anger, you're my parabatai I look at Izzy tears filling my eyes because I've never heard her actually call me that and of course I can't get the rune because I'm not a shadowhunter but I have a tattoo of it over my heart and so does Izzy, she has become my sister these past few months and I know that in any situation I would put her life before mine and I will always be a person she can rely and count on like if she dies I know a part of me will die with her as she will the same like a true parabatai bond. Guys you didn't even give me time to say anything I wipe away my tears, I'm not going, they all look at me in confusion and wipe away their tears, but that's your dad, and you're my pack he understands that I can not come with him so they are moving here to be closer to me because they understand how much you all mean to me" I say holding Izzys hand and looking between Alec and Scott, Alec runs over lifts me up and twirls me around with a huge grin on his face as everyone comes in for a hug.

"So I guess this is goodbye Scott says walking with Melissa and I to the car, pardon I say in return, we'll I suppose you'll be living with your family since they're moving to Beacon Hills Melissa says next to me, actually I talked to dad and as long as I still see him all the time and if it's okay with you guys I'd like to stay with you, Melissa and Scott grinning from ear to ear look at me and say well let's go home then Luna".