I broke my promise

Make sure to read til the end for plot summary.

Hi. Remember me?

Yeah I said I would never discontinue this, but I changed my mind, not because I lost interest in mcyt (though that is also a factor) but because this involves real people, and I am old enough to realize that it's not ok. I am an adult for fucks sake, I should know better. To be completely fair to my past self, I was a child when I first posted this, around 16/15 I believe. I am an adult now. I write about an imp fucking a demon 3 times his size now, which sounds really odd out of context now that I actually write it out. They're cute together I promise. Anyhow, this is goodbye. Thank you all for reading, and I will summarize the basic plot for you before I leave.

This is how it was going to go:

Skep and Bad would go to the nether, (Skeppy found obsidian in that cave he got stuck in last chapter) and Skeppy would accidentally cut himself on a nether flower's spikes. This would cause him to get infected with a thing I call 'wither disease'. In universe it's basically the wither effect but it actually harms you, but usually fades over time, not doing any permanent damage other than burning away the top of some skin (painful, but not lethal). Because of Skeppy having diamonds imbedded in his skin, the effect would draw itself to that and get stuck there, slowly eating away at his body without him noticing. The diamonds would spread to stitch the withering skin back together, to the point he wouldn't be able to move anymore. They try their best to find a cure and they live happily ever after. Amazing. They confess their love somewhere in the middle.

Anyhow; that's how the thing would end if I ever continued it, so I'm not leaving anyone on a cliffhanger. Technically I finished it? Right? Anyway, thanks again. Love you all <3