Ch. 1

3rd pov

They were currently eating on a some sort of restaurant/bar.

Since they don't have large tables, the others were just scrambled across the room.

But the main one where (y/n) was in, composed of law (who insisted on sitting beside her), bepo, shachi, penguin, luffy, Nami, Robin, Chopper, and Zoro.

(y/n) was currently talking to law about something until she paused for a while when she felt a pair of red eyes dart and pierce against her soul.

"what's wrong?" law asked

"someone's staring and I don't like it" she muttered

Out of nowhere, a hand was slammed down between them.

The hand itself was like law's, slender and long.

Trailing up her gaze, she saw the most handsome creature in the planet. (in her case, she just saw him as average as fuck)

The guy has piercing red eyes that smoothly blended with his long, pink, silky smooth hair, as it's strands slip off his shoulder and blankets one side of his face.

He wore a white longsleeve that was tucked into a black corset and black pants as he wore a red fur coat that looked oddly close to a king's

His physique itself was threatening, broad shoulders, tense chest muscles, a.k.a abs, that rise and fall every time he takes a breath, his arm was muscled too, his height was just the same as law but due to the small centimeters the heels of his shoes have, he's a bit taller than him.

The man turned to glare at (y/n) coldly just by his eyes and they look threatening.

(y/n) glared back as he usual 'let's play!' persona turned to 'bugger off you fucking twat' type of aura.

The two started to glare at each other, menacingly.

It's like at this moment, the (y/n) they knew just left her body and came in the new (y/n)

"hey cousin!" the man smiled warmly as (y/n) went back to her usual self

"hey cousin! Long time no see, literally" (y/n) greets back happily.

The man, with a wave of his hand and a snap of his fingers, law's chair moved and in come a chair for him to sit on.

"who the fuck are you?!" law yelled in frustration as he's away from (y/n).

"oh? I'm technoblade, nice to meet you. Don't even touch me or I'll have to cut your hand off" techno said coldly.

"your eyes... They're oddly familiar-"

"no! No they aren't!" techno said, cutting Robin off.

"chill, cousin" (y/n) laughs.

"cousin?" luffy asked

"yeah, he's my cousin... This is technoblade everyone" (y/n) introduced.

"hello"

"say, is Wilbur here? Has to be, I smell alcohol from him" (y/n) asked.

"oh yeah, he's drunk back at the hotel, hangover... I think" techno muttered.

"what time is it?" techno checked his watch

"about 6 pm... No, 6 and a quarter"

"I bet when he wakes up, he'll go right back to drinking... Huh?" (y/n) guessed

"you don't even need to guess" techno sighed.

"how's his liver though?"

"still strong as usual" techno then laugh.

"hello techno! What did you do?! How did you push torao?! Was it magic?!" luffy asked excitedly

"yes, that was magic... I'm surprised you don't know that magic exists" techno said, skeptical himself but when receiving a affirmed nod from (y/n), then he knew...

Outside the island, magic didn't exist.

The only magic they knew is the magic of magicians, they weren't even real magic! That was baby's type magic!

"I knew magic exists!" luffy happily exclaimed.

"like magicians?" Nami asked

'uh... Are they serious?' techno grimaced.

"no, magicians use tricks, magic and tricks are different. Also, magic doesn't just revolve around a man pulling a rabbit out of his hat" techno starts to explain, "magic can be both beautiful as it is powerful, some use it to heal while some use it to fight"

"such exists?" Robin asked.

"yes, magic back at our island revolves to what is called a 'bloodline' magic, my bloodline revolves around healing and reviving" techno hums

"how about you?" shachi asked. He turned to (y/n) who hummed in question.

"me? Well, my bloodline of magic... Also revolves around healing and reviving, but mostly on the 'danger' art of magic" (y/n) shrugs.

"danger...?"

"our family... It's a mix of both healing and danger magics, me and my brothers inherited healing ones and are still learning the attacks, our other cousins are learning how to use their attack magic but enhanced their healing capabilities" techno vaguely remembered, "but (y/n)... Both her attack magic and healing magic is stronger than anyone else's, considering she's the daughter of the oldest son."

"that doesn't make sense..." Nami muttered.

"let me explain, in my family... There are four children, the oldest of those four is the strongest by a natural default, the oldest has an only daughter, thus making her stronger than the rest and inheriting all magic capabilities by such default" (y/n) said.

"oh... Wait..." Chopper paused, "so does that make you...?"

"she's the future head of the family" (y/n) shivered at the thought of that and punched techno in the shoulder, hard enough to actually send a message.

"really?" penguin hums, "that's... That must be a big role"

"I'm not even stepping into it, I already have a big role..." (y/n) muttered.

"such as?" law asked.

"looking after 7 people, and all of them are boys, and all of them get in so much trouble, and I have to pull them out of it right after" (y/n) glared at techno as he smiled innocently

"what?"

(y/n) just sighed

"what're one of the problems?" Robin asked, sipping some of her drink.

"Wilbur. Just... Wilbur"

"I remember that time" techno laughed.

"Wilbur and his stupidity are friends with disaster and danger itself... The time I remembered him playing, with a knife only to hurt Tubbo in the end"

"he's stupid..."

"and to say that's your twin brother, you're both so alike"