Ch. 6

3rd pov

(y/n) said she'd keep an eye on the two ships since she's finishing a research she needs, the others set out to find a clearing and set a camp there.

Once they did so, they were quite sad that (y/n) wasn't there, but obviously, law and Robin see through her.

It was simply an excuse to have some personal time for herself, which isn't bad.

"torao! Look who I found!" luffy yelled as he drags a man into the camp.

Clearly, he was annoyed of luffy but kept a smiling facade.

He was Sapnap.

He has a black hair and white bandana wrapped around his head, while having red eyes

"the name's Sapnap... Yeah, and yeah... He met me and now wants me on his crew... I said 'no' but he insisted so he dragged me here..." Sapnap said in a bored tone, "has he always been like this?"

"yes." luffy's crew said in a monotone voice unified together.

"well then... I brought my cousin here as well, foolish?" Sapnap called as someone showed from the woods, carrying an armful of flowers.

"I just thought it wouldn't be nice to bring a gift to our new friends as a first impression" he smiled warmly.

It reminds them of (y/n)

He had a blonde hair, red eyes, and wore a golden yellow hoodie.

He looked a lot like dream, but less harsh in tone, a little less height, and most especially, a little more kinder in attitude.

(height is around 6'4)

"hello! I am Foolish!" he bowed politely, "but... Foolish is merely a nickname for 'Folishia Morticia Acrabitz'..."

"that's long..." law hummed.

"this is my cousin, foolish" Sapnap nods.

A couple of moments later...

Foolish was slightly girly so he got along with the girls immediately and the girls actually treated him like a little brother.

Of course Sanji was jealous.

"what were you doing in the woods so late at night?" law asked.

"us? Well, we've tracked down the memory cave here" Sapnap muttered as he had a stick in hand and poked at the fire.

"really? What's that?" law wondered.

"just as the name suggests, it's a cave full of memories. But, only to the people that's in this island" Sapnap briefly explained, "it's an ancient God structure made for the ancestors to hopefully 'resonate' with someone by being in their shoes, but as time goes on... People started to take advantage of this structure so the gods were forced to hide it away"

"but why not shut it down or destroy it?"

"they can't, it's a God structure, anything made by a God cannot be destroyed, they only covered it with nature, vines, roots... We tracked it down around here..."

"why do you want to find it?" Robin asked, despite having her gaze at foolish, she was listening.

"I want an answer from years ago. A specific person lied to me. I want to know why..." Sapnap sighed.

"and he's here because...?" Robin referred to foolish who was teaching Nami and Ikkaku how to make a flower crown.

"he wants to come with me, he's bored so he made himself get dragged here" Sapnap sighed.

"really?" Robin laughed

"yep. He grabbed my ankle and literally begged to come with" Sapnap grumbled, "he's just like Wilbur"

"you know him?" law asked.

"of course, he's my cousin"

"no way..." Robin said

"why?"

"how many cousins do you have?"

"seven"

"I want to come with you" law said.

"what? Why?!"

"I want to know someone more, I... I want to know their past"

"fine."

"may I come as well? I want to know if such device or place exists" Robin said

"alright, but it must just us three. Alright?"

"what about him?"

"let him be, he doesn't need to know, we're leaving early in the morning.

Next day.

The break of sunlight wasn't even peaking and they already left, tracking that cave again.

"who lied to you?" law asked

"my... Cousin... I thought she was my best friend, but she lied to me. She... She said I'd be better off at home, she even tied me to my room!" Sapnap yelled

"what happened?" Robin asked, stepping over exposed tree roots.

"it was war time, I was fighting by my best friend's side... We won battles together, but she changed after the queen had a talk with her..." Sapnap sighed, "she became more and more distant, until it was obvious that she's avoiding me."

"then?"

"then... I finally asked her why, she got mad at me for no reason and kicks me out... The next day, she kicked me out of the army. She told me I was better off out of it, to keep our rations in control and to have less accidents. I understand I ate too much at the time.." Sapnap admits, ".. And a bit clumsy... But... She didn't have to kick me out"

"why do you think she did? And who...?"

"(y/n). I'm sure you know her... And why she did? She didn't tell me, after she came home from war, she didn't talk to me. So I didn't know why she did"

"being kicked out? Do you think she has other reasons? Like you dying perhaps?" Robin asked.

"I'm immortal. How can I fucking die?"

"she doesn't want you to get hurt?"

"that's my 6th war."

"then... Maybe there's no space or something?"

"look. I'm a lava demon, materialistic demons are useless and weak, hence my weak immune system." Sapnap explains, "but (y/n)... She didn't see that and instead let me fight alongside her, a lot! But the queen didn't..."

"you were a help... But why didn't she-"

"the queen was against me joining (y/n), (y/n) ignored that and let me join, the anger in the queen's eyes... It was scary"

"queen? You worked directly to her?" Robin asked as she swerved around a thick vine

"yes, I was supposed to be working with the trading manager, my aunt, but (y/n) convinced the queen to let me join the army. And oh man was I accepted"