Ch. 4

3rd pov

Wilbur started spewing nonsense again while hanging around the port.

Facts about orca whales?

Nah, all (y/n) hears is white noise coming out from his mouth.

Everyone is kind of... Weirded out.

Like the type of 'what is he saying?' to 'who even asked' type looks.

"(y/n)-ya, if you don't tell him to shut up, I'm going to shut him myself" law said to (y/n).

"don't worry, I was also going to force him to shut up" (y/n) answered.

"get going then, I swear if I hear any more... 'animal sex' shit I'm gonna lose it" law grumbled.

"I already lost it from the moment I found out techno was here" (y/n) sighed, "Wil.."

No response from Wilbur.

"Wil. Wilbur" (y/n) called again, no response, "William"

No Response, (y/n) kept calling him, usigg his (kind of) real name then his nickname until she was impatient and started raising her voice.

"I suggest you all cover your ears" techno said

"WILLIAMBUR!!" (y/n) yelled as Wilbur froze and gulped thickly, "no one gives a damn fuck about your marine talk! Fucking- every time you spill a pointless fact, your hairline goes back by an inch!"

Wilbur had his mouth open only to curve up into a smile as he slowly loses in a maniac laughter.

'this guy has no fucking shame, does he?' (y/n) thought.

It was written all over her features that she wanted to kill Wilbur.

"you're lucky I'm being generous today so I'm letting Techno kill you" she scoffed as techno starts to chuckle, turning to a giggle, the a full blown, evil, laughter as he chases Wilbur around the port.

"and here I am picking them up from daycare" someone said beside (y/n), "but since Lady miss (y/n) has them, I think it'll be fine"

"no-no-no-no! Dream! Don't leave them here!" (y/n) yelled and grabbed his sleeve.

This guy's is the oldest man in the 'cousins' part of the family.

He's dream, he has red eyes blonde hair, green hoodie that has its hood up.

He has a gold key hanging around his neck as he chuckled, his voice was deep as fuck though.

"who's this?" law asked, accompanied by Wilbur's screams and techno's laughs in the background.

"this is the oldest cousin, he's Dream." (y/n) introduced as dream smiled and bowed politely.

"I am dream, nice to meet you"

Dream looked down at law, both literally and figuratively.

Dream is 6'8, at least around that since he's taller than Wilbur, while law himself is 6'3.

Five inches apart!

(y/n) laughed slightly as dream shrugged.

"hey, you two. Aunt Kristen is looking for you" dream called to the two as they paused killing each other entirely.

"who?"

"aunt Kristen, your... Mother?" dream raised a brow at them as they started to stare into nothing

"oh yeah... We forgot we were supposed to buy her..." Wilbur and techno muttered before breaking into a cursing fit.

"fuck! We forgot why she sent us here!" techno panicked.