Ch. 9

3rd pov

"naturally, she's vicious." Sapnap cooed

...

"daddy... What is this?" (y/n) asked as she held up a thick book.

She was three at the time so the book was thick in her perspective.

"ahh... The Harry Potter book series, I remember this..." Dice hums slightly as he held the book.

"can you read it for me?" (y/n) asked innocently.

"I will, but you will need to learn how to read soon, do you want me to teach you?"

"read... Okay daddy!"

"alright, I'll buy you some material later, let's read this there... Oh, before I forgot, you need to learn how to write as well, is that alright?"

"is it hard?"

"if you practice enough, no"

"okay!"

....

"well, speaking of which... Her dad is a doctor, her father is a graduated physician, I bet her dad trained her well" Sapnap laughed

Later on...

(y/n) was currently reading a book by the deck of their sub while drinking a glass of 'juice'

(note: that juice is wine)

"(y/n)-ya" law called as (y/n) hums softly, "do you know Sapnap-ya?"

"he's my cousin, why?" (y/n) asked

"well... When you came back, he said you didn't talk to him" law muttered.

"back then? My throat hurts, so I can't speak naturally, my dad gave me some honey tea." she explains, "wait... How do you know that?"

"oh-uh... Nothing" he left immediately

'I know you met sapnap and foolish, don't even try to lie...' (y/n) thought with a grumble.

Timeskip~...

They arrived to a brand new island, that island looked like its slightly abandoned, but had abandoned structures or buildings nonetheless.

"the island's big!!" luffy excitedly said

'considering this place to be abandoned, sure...' law thought

"luffy! Don't stray away! You don't know what monsters could be in this island!" Nami yelled

"okay~!"

"I bet he's going to disobey that order" (y/n) whispered to law who only agreed, knowing his ally's mind.

....

"torao! Look!" luffy pointed at a building.

It looked like a mental ward of sorts, but it was run down and very abandoned that the glass windows were shattered and some bits of the plaster in the wall was slowly tearing off like paper.

Oddly enough, it looked.... Rather big

"what do you want me to do with it?" law asked

"let's go inside and explore!" luffy excitedly says.

"n-no!" shachi shrieked.

"it's way too scary inside!" ussopp yelled as well

"oohhh~ that's more fun!"

After some more convincing, everyone finally agreed to go inside.

As soon as everyone was inside, the doors closed and locked behind them, causing most of them to shriek in fear.