Ch. 7

3rd pov

"here we are..." Sapnap sighed as he cleared some thick vines away with his fire.

"fire? Did you eat a devil fruit by any chance?" Robin asked.

"I'm a lava demon henceforth the title, I can produce both fire and lava" Sapnap said as he leads the way while having a fire in his hand to act like a torch.

"is that so? Well, this place looks normal" law hummed as he looked around

"there are drawings on the wall" Robin points out

"actually, we need to run because this place can trap you if you're slow" Sapnap said

....

They stopped when they were met by a door at the end of the cave.

The cave seemed like a never ending hallway, stretching when you're slow and remains the same when you run.

"here we are..." Sapnap said as he kicked the door off its hinges

The room inside was lit by various floating... Things?

They entered and it was so magical inside.

A big tree in the middle of a pond, the ceiling being lit by glowing... Something?

"those glowing things are fallen stars, if you're wondering" Sapnap said as they crossed the pond and Sapnap sighed, "why does this tree look like Xamaran?"

"who?"

"a big mushroom back at home, it's underground, only (y/n) and her parents know how to locate it. It's very beautiful, like this one" Sapnap touched one of the tree's exposed root and looked at it.

Names were glowing on the bottom of the tree while the middle part of it had a big rope with paper triangles.

"here she is..." law hummed, "Equestrie (y/n)? That's her full name?"

"yeah"

"Equestrie... Royal family Equestrie?!" Robin yelled.

"yep. I'm Equestrie Sapnap, and treat me like I'm you. Like how you treat (y/n)" Sapnap hums as he pressed his fingertips in her name as it glowed a mystic teal

Her memories instantly erased all other names and surrounds them.

"I want to know, why she lied to me. She said she'll never leave me, why did she leave me?" Sapnap said as a particular memory glowed.

He grabbed it and it was like a tablet, he inspects it and simple enough, it was indeed like a tablet.

"is that how you do it?" Robin asked

"yes.. Here goes nothing..." Sapnap gulped

....

(y/n) walked through large hallways, she wore a white button up blouse that was tucked into black pants with a black tie as her heels clicked on the ceramic floor.

She knocked on a big door as someone inside said 'come in'

She sighed and opened the door and closed the door behind her.

"yes? My queen?" (y/n) asked as she stepped in the middle.

"(y/n)..." someone said from the huge desk

"my queen..."

"you do realize that letting Sapnap deploy in the war is not a suitable idea, right?"

"but my queen, he's a great soldier, one of which is the fact that he's a lava demon! Lava! Of all things" (y/n) reasoned.

"I know. But did you also realized you gave his strength away? Not only is he too hyper, he doesn't listen!"