I bought the wrong game! | Part 1

No one's POV 

Y/N moved to a new house in a new neighborhood because she moved away from my ex, my neighbor was a nice old lady, that had no kids she lived alone she told you when you first moved in that she was going to have a garage sale, in a couple of weeks you ask if she can help her get the stuff out for her. she said yes the old lady said to come over in the morning, Y/N nodded having a big smile on our face. She went back to her house to keep unpacking her stuff

a few weeks later of moving in

Y/N's person

I woke up from my alarm clock, knowing it was the day I was gonna help, my neighbor help her with the garage sale, you got dressed had some breakfast, and went out the front door to the old lady's house, I got to her front door and I knock. it took a while she finally opened the door and let me inside, she took me into the garage with all the boxes, and she told me to put them outside. I nod finally getting her name was miss Natalie she went off to go in and do stuff outside.

 while I moving all the boxes, then I saw something in the back move all the boxes, I got to an arcade machine, my eyes shut open shocked it was my favorite game. 'fight al for love' I loved this game you've got it on my Nintendo but I've never seen one of the arcade machines. but why does she have this? I thought for a moment. 'I could ask her later maybe I could buy it off her.' I thought as I got all the boxes outside setting everything up, after that, I went over to Miss Natalie. " hey miss Natalie I wanted to ask about the arcade machine you have."

she looked at me with a surprised look, "oh that old thing why do you ask?" raising an eyebrow "could I have it?" she fought for a moment. "of course dear it's for free" I was surprised but she smiled at me and nodded. "you helped me so I'll give you something in return." I smiled. "thank you miss Natalie" I got it out of the garage "now take good care of it it was my son" I nodded understanding "and don't forget to look after him too..." she said before going back, to the yacht sale, but what did she mean by, looking after him.

 I sighed shaking my head, taking the arcade machine back to my place, I placed it in the living room setting it all up, I sighed finally done I did a little victory dance, and I sat on the couch exhausted before falling asleep on the couch.

NO ONE'S POV

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖... 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞. 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟..."

A/N
these are one of the new stories I'm doing hope you it, I don't know simpbur that much but I'm trying my best with this