Sing your heart out | Part 5

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting in my room listening to music not realizing, simpbur was watching me. I started humming to the music as I said to Bob my head up and down to the beat. Then I felt someone sitting on my legs I look up to see it was a simpbur. I took my headphones off to listen to what he had to say. "why hello Y/N~" he said with a flirty voice. "uh hi simpbur why are you sitting on my legs?" I said raising an eyebrow confused. "hm well you kept ignoring me, with your stupid headphones!" I giggled as he whined. "why do you giggle?" he pouted. 

"it's because you don't like being ignored don't you?" he was about to say something before closing his mouth. "so you don't like to be ignored how cute!" I tease until he glared at me making me go silent. " thank you for shutting up. so the reason I'm here is that can we go somewhere?" he said giving me the puppy eyes. "OK, where do you want to go?" he thought for a moment, before having a smile on his face and telling me. "can we go to a place so I could sing I wanna make some music. please?"

I thought for a moment not sure if we should go out, but I did need to go out tomorrow instead of staying in my house in my room. "ok I need to go out anyways." I pushed him up my legs giggling as he smiled. "get out of my room so I can change you singing freak!" I pushed him out of my room as he tried to stop me, but I kicked his butt slamming the door right behind him laughing. After a few minutes, I came out wearing a beautiful shirt with some skirt/pants. I came out of the room as simpbur was waiting for me on the couch.

He looked over at me as he got up and came over. "wow you look beautiful Y/N!" I blushed to smile. "thanks can we go now I know a place where you can sing." he nodded grabbing my hand. "uh why are you holding my hand?" he was silent for a second before speaking. " if I hold your hand, I'll tell you a little secret~!" he winks I nod my head letting him hold my hand.

We walked for a few hours before getting to our destination. When we went inside I lead them upstairs and into a studio. " this is my friend Micah's place you could use it, don't worry I told him we were here. "oh ok!" he said as he set it up a guitar. I watched has a press record. I was going to give it to Micah so he could listen to the song. 

I see a dreamer by CG5

"As the wind whips 'round
I take a breath for victory
Wanna play tag, or wave your white flag?
'Cause you'll never touch me
King of hearts, all in (all-in)
It's not a sin to wanna win (sin to wanna win)
Can't see me flying like a bee, black, and yellow energy
Only me on my team, naturally
I see a dreamer over there by the water
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
I see a dreamer
And he's ripe for the slaughter
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
(Phobia, phobia, phobia)
I hear battalions sing of my demise, but I don't know the words
I take a road of my own making
On a journey, no returning
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh
That's how it goes
They've drawn the battle line
And I see fire in their eyes
(Na, na, na, na, na, na)
I'm better off not listening
(Na, na, na, na, na, na)
I've got my own song to sing
I flying like a bee, black, and yellow energy
Only me on my team, naturally, oh
I see a dreamer over there by the water
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
I see a dreamer
And he's ripe for the slaughter
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
(Phobia, phobia, phobia)
My boat is full
Why don't you swim?
Enjoy my fortress, I'll be right in
I stare a hole through danger's soul
We all know
I can do this, eyes closed
I refuse to fail
So heed this cautionary tale
You've got dragons, my little friend
You'll conquer them in the end (if you can)
I see a dreamer over there by the water
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
I see a dreamer
And he's ripe for the slaughter
But I got no, but I got no
Kakorrhaphiophobia
(Phobia, phobia, phobia)
(Phobia, phobia, phobia)"

he stops singing as I pressed the button to stop recording. I went in and hugged him. "you said wonderful!" I kissed him on the cheek as he smiled, having a tint of blush on his cheek. "thanks Y/N" he scratched the back of his neck with a big smile on his face. " you should sing a song!" he said handing the guitar to me. "what no I shouldn't!" he insists until I said ok. "fine I'll sing stop pushing me!" I stick out my tongue go away go to the Mic to sing. I look over at simpbur as he smiled playing the thumbs up. "why me..." I said getting ready. 

hidden in the sand by Tally Hall

"We were playing in the sand
And you found a little band
You told me you fell in love with it
Hadn't gone as I planned
When you had to bid adieu
Said you'd never love anew
I wondered if I could hold it
And fall in love with it too
You told me to buy a pony
But all I wanted was you
Mmm
Hmm
Mmm mmm hmm
Mmm hmm mmm!
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oooh, ooh
Ylsuoires erom esnesnon koot ew fi ffo retteb eb dlrow eht t'ndluoW?"

I said the last part putting down the guitar. I look up to see simpbur and Micah clapping. I blushed in embarrassment hiding my face. I walk out of the studio room looking at two of the boys. "don't say a word...!" I said glaring at that both they nodded. "Come on wilbur we have to go!" I grab his hand and take him out of the place. We got home I sat him on the couch. "OK deal was a deal tell me this little secret?" he smiled happily. "ok the secret is..."