who's this? | Part 4

Y/N'S POV

I was just cleaning up the house as simpbur was cooking lunch. I have loved this help from him he was kind and helpful but ask a lot of questions, one time he found a picture of me and one boy in high school, and kept asking me who this was, he was overprotective a little bit. "Y/N the food will be done in 10 minutes!" he said as I finished cleaning up the house I sat on the couch to take a break but after a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door I went over and  I open the door to see Ian. "hey Y/N can I come in?" he said as he was wet.

I let him in even though I didn't want him to be inside my house. "what are you doing here?" I said crossing my arms. "well you haven't been answering any of my texts, or my calls." I sat on the couch still having my arms crossed. "is because I blocked your number, Ian!" he looked sad as I did feel a bit felt bad. "I'll go get you a towel." I went to the bathroom grabbed a towel, I went back to the living room, and handed it over to him. "thanks Y/N..." I nodded sitting back on the couch. "I know you don't want me here but I'm sorry for what I did, can you please forgive me?"

I fault for a moment not sure if I should forgive him, he cheated on me with a different person, it did break my heart but seeing him like this makes me feel sad. "ok I forgive you." he smiled as I did smile too. I went over to him and gave him a hug he hugged back, and that's what I would hear simpbur whisper into my ear. "Y/N... who's this?" he would say in a low voice, I looked over but didn't see him. "you ok Y/N?" I look at Ian. "uh yeah everything's fine!"

my smile. "ok... so I was willing to ask can you give me a second chance?" I was unsure about this the atmosphere felt tense, it was giving a bad vibe but I didn't know what it was. "uh sure but this is your early last chance!" he smiled before kissing me on the cheek as I giggle. " oh I better start going I am going to my mom's house for dinner!" I smiled and nodded taking him to the front door and grabbing the towel off him. "bye Ian!" I waved goodbye as he ran to his cand car, he waved back before driving off. 

I close the door turning around to see simpbur poking his head out of the kitchen. It felt like he was staring into my soul. "uh you ok simpbur?" I asked as he just went back into the kitchen saying nothing. It looked like he had pink in his eyes they gave me the chills. 

S̴͇̯̃̋͌͒̄̚I̵̧̙̩̊̓̀́̾̓̚̚M̴̨̦̥͇̲̹̽̆̔͛͒P̴͍̪̐̔͋̍͐̓̄̏͝B̸̡͖̺͇̰̙̯͙͑̑͂̕Ư̸̘̖̅̈́̄̊Ṛ̶̨͔̹̲̞̱͕͐̒'̴̞̩̅̑͂̓Ṡ̷̢̛̳̙͓̐̋͗̀̿̈́̎ͅ ̵̨̪͖͎̫̙̼̘̭͋ͅP̵̧̭͋̿͋̆Ơ̶̧̨̮̼͑͋̓V̵̜̆̐̒̀̎ͅ

𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝐼 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒!