Ending 2 | 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌

Y/N'S POV

I stepped back away from dream. "What's gotten into you dream? stop making lies Wilbur is a nice man!" I said not believing him at all. "Y/N you got to believe me he is a dangerous person! We are pro-!" I cut him off not wanting to hear his lies. "SHUT UP!" I said running to L'manburg not turning back. When I got to L'manburg I saw Wilbur and Tommy talking. I ran over to Wilbur and hugged him. he looking he looks surprised then hug me back. "Y/N where have you been you opposed to coming back a few days ago?"

he said worriedly. "Dream kept me away and saying all this weird stuff about you!" I said but he just smiled at me almost a creepy smile. "don't worry he's trying to trick you. he's trying to make you not trust me. don't you trust me... Y/N?" his voice started to go deeper. he put his hands on my shoulders as he stared into my eyes. "I... I do trust you Wilbur!" he smiled as a flash of pink ran through his eyes. I could tell something was wrong but my mind was on it. "You should go get some rest. you need it Y/N."

he said before kissing me on the cheek before walking off. I had a tint of blush across my face as I went to my house, and got a good night's rest as Wilbur said. 

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥~

I was asleep in my bed until I felt shuffling on top of me. I open my eyes to see Wilbur. His eyes were fully pink and he had a big smile on his face. "Oh did I wake you up Y/N?" he said disturbingly "uh yes you did why are you here?" I said a little bit scared. "That doesn't matter I was just here to keep you company while you sleep angel~." I felt something tight around my neck I looked down to see him charging me. "WILBUR... what are y-you... doing!" he didn't respond and just started singing still tracking me.

|My time by bo en|

"Close your eyes, you'll be here soon一二三四五分時々本当に寝たいでもこのワードできないおやすみおやすみおやすみおやすみおやすみ、おやすみ"

( I don't know it in English sorry)

as he finished the song everything went black is the last thing he said was '𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀!'

bad ending

if you chose ending 2 you are now dead But 𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦