The country called L'm- | Part 6

Y/N'S POV

"OK deal was a deal tell me this little secret?" he smiled happily. "ok the secret is I can transport  you into the game that I was in." I just looked at him. "what is that the secret?" I was disappointed but curious about being in a game. "yep if you want I could take you into the game?" he said in a way that wanted me to go. I agree he smiled grabbed my hand and took me over to the game he was in. "Are you sure this is safe?" I ask not sure about this he nodded. "don't worry it's a safe angel." he touched the arcade machine before everything went black.

SIMPBUR'S POV

we arrived inside of the game when I looked at Y/N she was out. "oh should of wonder about her about this..." I sigh holding her in my arms and taking her to a place that I've created. she thought she was in the video game she loves playing. I put her down near a house and left I wanted to play a little game to see how long she survives in the game. I went to a van and changed my clothes they looked old-fashioned but I didn't mind. I had to change up my whole look until it looked perfect. No, I just had to wait until the next morning.

She's going to love playing The 'DREAM SMP!'

The Next Morning

Y/N'S POV

I woke up my head pounding in pain. I set up seeing I was in an unfamiliar room. I got out of bed and started walking around the room trying to remember what happened. I heard some footsteps I started to panic. I got under the bed and someone came through the door. I tried to look at them. They were wearing a red and white shirts, had blonde hair, and looks like a kid. "What where did she go!" his voice was a little bit high-pitched. I came out of under the bed knowing it was a kid. "oh why were you under the bed?" he said crossing his arms. "uh I didn't know where I was a sorry kid..."

he looked at me for a couple of seconds. "yeah whatever come on got to take You to the drug van" he said signaling for me to come. I followed him. we walked in silence before I asked him what his name was. "hey what's your name?" I said waiting for his response. "my name is Tommy!" he said his name was. I smiled. "I am Y/N!" he smiled as we arrived at a van. we went inside. Tommy called out a familiar name. "Wilbur come here!" he shouted as Wilbur came over. He looked like simpbur but simpbur wouldn't wear those clothes. 

"oh who is this?" Wilbur will the set pointing to me. "This is Y/N I found her at my place outside, my door in the middle of the night!" I was just listening to these two boys talk but this man looked a lot like simpbur. They stopped talking as Wilbur came over to me. "well Y/N I hope you love your stay here in L'manborg!"

A/N
wanted to add the others in I couldn't help it