Ending 1 | farewell

Y/N'S POV

I gave dream hug knowing this is the last time I will see him." what's going to happen to you when I leave?" he would look away for a moment before looking back at me. "This whole place would be shut down until the next person plays..." I was shocked but now I had to leave. "I see... I Better go before he finds me..." dream nodded, as I went to the portal. I look at him one more time before smiling at him as I walked into the portal, knowing I'll never see him again.

Back in the real world

I woke up getting up off the floor. Then I looked at the arcade game I went over to it and unplug it from the wall. I had to get rid of the game but I need more people were going to go through this so I put it in the garage so no one will play it When I did that I realized I'd been missing it for 1 year, but in the game, I was only there for a good few months. Micah and Ian were very worried asking where I was gone for 1 year. I had to make up some lie knowing they wouldn't believe me. 

I still think about the dream until this day. did I make the right decision? I still have that fault. but I have moved on I have my boyfriend and my best friend to look after me even though I still have the feeling simpbur is watching me.

Normal ending

if you've chosen ending 1 you have gone in the normal ending.