HOLA! | Part 7

Just a heads up I did not know the DEAM SMP that well so sorry if I get stuff mixed up.

Y/N'S POV

it has been a few months since I've been here. a lot of stuff has happened. I met this man quakity. He was so annoying but funny he would always make me laugh but one day he said something so funny. I was minding my own business just feeding the animals until quakity came over. "hola!" he said I looked at him confused. "hol-." he cut me off. "hola Mamacita!" I just stared at him confused. "what are you saying?"  he was laughing as this made me annoyed. "No Voy a decir!" then I realized what he was saying he was speaking Spanish, so I decided to speak Spanish back to him. "Sí!" he stopped laughing and then stared at me. "tú know español?" I had a grin on my face loving his reaction. "hago lo que hago, hago."

he started to panic but had a smile on his face. "No lo creo!" I started laughing making him the fool. "how do you know Spanish?!" I shrug going back to feeding the animals. "ok Y/N please tell me how you know Spanish?" I turned around to look at him. "Spanish class te jode!" I said smiling at him. "ok but Wilbur wants to see you!" he said before walking off. I signed going to Wilbur. he was talking to fundy his son. I don't know why this is his son they say up their biological, but I don't believe it. "hey Wilbur and Fundy!" Wilbur looked at me and smiled coming over. "Y/N I thought that quakity didn't tell you to come here."

he said in relief. "Sorry for not coming soon, as I and quakity were having some Spanish talking," I said smiling at him but he seemed a little sad. "Is everything ok?" he sighed knowing he had to tell me. " there's a dude named Dream... He found out about you and you'll have to stay with him for two weeks...!" I was curious about this Dream. but a very stupid name to have though. "oh... well don't worry it won't be for two weeks, then I'll be back!" I tried to reassure him, as it seemed to work. "ok you're right but I'll still miss you!" he gave me a big hug as I smiled hugging him tighter.

"ok, now I should meet this 'Dream' right? Let me meet him." I said not being scared but brave. " well he will be here in two hours, so don't worry you have time to talk to the others first!" I nodded running out to go see everyone in L'manburg. I first said goodbye to Nikki. she made me some food to take. she said it would go to waste if she doesn't eat it. I take her food saying I'll eat it all. Then I went off to Tubbo. He told me to be very careful and not trust dreams and his friends. I told him not to be so worried sing it's only going to be two weeks.

but he just rolled his eyes going back to what he was doing. I say leave him alone I went off to go see fundy until I bumped into something. I look up to see a man. he had a green hoodie on with a smiling mask. it gave me the chills. "so you are Y/N?"