Ending 3 | come with me

Y/N'S POV 

I gave dream a hug not letting him go. "come with me Dream. You don't need to be here being tortured by him any longer!" dream didn't know what to say. he just stared at me. "wait are you serious?" I grabbed his hand. "Yes, I am. do you want to come with me?" it took a moment for Dream to think but he agreed. holding my hand tight as I took both of us into the portal. 

In the real world

I woke up getting up off the floor and Dream was still unconscious. Then I looked at the arcade game I went over to it and unplug it from the wall. I had to get rid of the game but I need more people were going to go through this so I put it in the garage so no one will play it, as I did that dream was awake. I went over and hugged him. "You're in the real world now!" I kissed him on the cheek as he had blush all over his face.

 "Yeah... and what was the for?!" I shrug teasing him. "It doesn't matter," I said going to the front door as dream followed me. "You're going to love it here I promise!" and he did he got to meet Micah and Ian but they did say I've been missing for 1 year and I tried to reassure them I was fine. 

I had to tell them about Dream was a friend of mine said I went on a vacation and met him. They didn't believe me at first But they eventually believed me. I had to help dream to get used to my world. it took him a long time but he finally got used to it. he made a lot of friends he even got a girlfriend that was me. I broke up with Ian as we were not getting along. 

you love to dream all along ending 

f you chose ending 3 you are very lucky