Foundation Festival | 2

-This is a continuation of the previous chapter. Will be a lot longer :)

Warning ; A bit dramatic :sob:
_____

RECAP:
-The Eden Academy celebrates it's 190th year since it first opened it's gates to the very first students, known as the Foundation Day. Multiple festivities were to happen, including the Fireworks Show that was to happen tonight.

______

Foundation Festival Part 2 : The Blooming Lights

It was a very late night. Anya was called by Loid to come outside the room to their balcony, Yor would look down at the little girl and smile. They pointed at the sky on top of the tall buildings, as Anya curiously looked to that direction.

A loud crackling noise, as if an arrow was shot into the air. It bursted out of nowhere. There was a huge blooming light in the sky, followed with others more.

"Mama, Papa, explosion!" Anya closes her eyes and shuts her ears, remembering the smell of smoke from multiple of the "explosions" nearby. She runs crying and goes into her room, hiding under her blanket. She only caught a small glimpse of the lights in the sky before going to sleep into the loud noise.

Anya was scared of fireworks, and her parents would make sure she didn't have a clue or would make her forget the fact that it was new year's every time it happens. Well, it was just so she would sleep early so she wouldn't have a hard time. The family would usually celebrate the new year without Anya, knowing she fears what she didn't know was fireworks.

-

"Hello? Earth to Miss Forger!"

Anya feels someone shaking her shoulders. It was George, looking at her concerned.

Anya looks around. "E-eh? Am I awake?"

"Oh, thank the heavens you're back. You were daydreaming..you also had your saliva dripping..." George fixes Anya's hair.

Somehow, he felt someone staring at him with fiery intent. He shivers, "I'm getting the willies."

Willies? Anya looks at him.

"Oi." Damian walks down the stairs, and gently pushes George away from her, then turns to look at Anya. "I think it'd be better if you go see those fireworks for yourself later on, Shrimpy."

-You seemed awfully passive aggressive with that push, Desmond. George eyes Damian.

Anya looks at the both of them. "It's fine, I'll just go and ask Becky what it's like before the show! I may be scared, but I really want to watch it with you guys!"

Fireworks won't stop me from going. At least I'll be able to go with my friends, who I've known all my life. I want to go, I need to go!

George starts tearing up, smiling at the thought of a friend at school determined to celebrate with him. After all, he's sort of an outcast. Meanwhile, Damian covers his mouth and turns away blushing.

"Ugh, fine..." He grumbles. "B-but don't get your hopes up, I'm only coming because it'll probably be better with more people. " He stutters.

".. But I thought you disliked people." George looks at him.

"Shut up, Gloovan! "

Anya smirks, reading Damian's thoughts knowing he wanted to come on purpose. Sy-on is a dirty liar.

"Hey, what's up with the noise in here?!" Someone opens the door. There comes Becky with Emile and Ewen behind her, as she gasped at the sight of Anya. "Oh, Anya. There you are! You disappeared with George when we were watching that Mime show."