Spiritual Weapons against Carnal Thinking! Part 2

A/N Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think so far... Keep me in your prayers as I continue to write and spread the good News of Jesus Christ. If Jesus hadn't save me, I wouldn't be here.

As said in the previous scripture, We are at constant war with the flesh but we are also warfaring against spiritual darkness in the spiritual realm. The Apostle Paul said inEphesians 6:12, "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but againstprincipalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of thisworld, against spiritual wickedness in high places." But if we are at war, we cannot enter into a war empty handed. Our Spiritual Weapons are also completelyspiritual as the Armor of God and are used in combating spiritual matters. 

Luke 10:20
Nothing withstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather than rejoice because your names are written in heaven.

Colossians 3:10 & 15 (Christ over all things.)
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the Head of all principality and power.
15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphying over it.

How can we overcome this world?

God has given to us huge resources to be able to fight, as to overcome anything. It follows:

1. Name of Jesus

Philippians 2:9-11
9. Wherefore God also hath exalted him, given him a name which is above every name.
10. That at the NAME OF JESUS every knee should bow of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.

2. Blood of Jesus

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him (Devil/Satan) by the BLOOD OF JESUS (LAMB).

3. Word of God

Revelation 12:11
And  they overcame... by the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

4. Christian Praises, Worship & Prayer

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, THE GARMENT OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Ephesians 6:18
PRAYING always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

1 Thessalonians 5:16 & 17
16 Rejoice evermore.
17. PRAY without ceasing.