Divine Revelation Revealed!

There are times you want to quit living, quit being a Christian, quit being everything in life, just run away from God and family and friends. But there is something I need to say, no matter what turmoil you are going through, whether it is: abused, lost and desertion, anger, hatered, whatever it is. God loves you a lot.

Speaking from experience.

Speaking from realization.

Speaking from God standpoint.

Haggai 2:4 says, Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Matthew 28: 18 -20
28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

There are times when not even the bible verses and quotations, counselling, pastoral guidance can affect you deeply but only the Holy Spirit loving words of the Comforter.

We are sons and daughters of the Most High, we are conquerors through his name. I dont know much about anything but remember always... God doesnt leave you undone...

***A GWC Message***