The True Battle begins! Part 3

In times like this the devil will be ruthless against God's throne and everything that is of God because he knows his end is fast approaching, his reign will ease and sin will be no more. In Revelation 12:12 we saw a format, "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." Deception is Satan greatest tool against the world. Some of us do not realize, Satan has a means of planting people in our way to deter us from accomplishing God's Will or Purpose. Many people simply refuse to search the scriptures to as certain whether or not they being lied to. So we start to see people becoming too religious or spiritual passivity.

It is really good to be a person who listen and take notes of things that is going on around you. I would always encourage people to read christian literature and the bible it will help you to combat the doctrine of devils that is planted in many churches. As a christian I am not quick to respond to anything because I remember Jesus and the Disciple many warning. In Timothy 4: 1 it says, "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;" What is Doctrine of Devils? I did some intense research and this what I came upon, "Doctrine of Devils is doctrine not of God." Hosea 8:9, 'They have set up... but not by me.' Therefore we must primarily focus on two things:

1. They try to convince that God's word isn't truth.

2. They tells sinners that there is no consequences for sin.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary: 'Let us not think it strange that there are deceivers and opposer of the Lord Christ Jesus name and dignity now for there were such, even in apostles' time.'

2 John 1:10 (KJV),If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.

2 John 1:10 (NIV), If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.

There is this idea that once you are saved you are always saved that many Christians think and believe. We are living on enemies territory and he doesn't like us that much because Christian holds the fort.

When the devil notice you have significant 'Jesus' character, he comes after you with full force. Every person on this earth has begin tempted at some point. Trials and Temptations comes in different forms, sizes and shape. Mercelle McCutcheon said, 'The moment you made your decision for Christ, Satan suffered a tremendous defeat. He is angry now. From now on he is going to tempt you and try to lead you into sin. Don't be alarmed. He cannot rob you of your salvation, and he need not rob you of your assurance and victory. He will do everything in his power to sow seeds of doubt in your mind as to whether your conversion is a reality or not. You cannot argue with him for he is the devil and he will try to discourage you, to divert you; he will seek to dilute your testimony; he will attempt anything to destroy your relationship to Christ and your influence upon others." She continue saying, "Satan will strike the hardest when you have found a victory in the Lord! The devil is sly. He knows where we are especially vulnerable to his attacks especially after we have "come down" from a great spiritual high. Take Jesus, for example. He came to be baptized by the most famous evangelist of the day, John the Baptist. John recognized him as the Messiah. As he was being baptized, Jesus actually heard God's voice from heaven, and the Spirit descended on Him."Temptation and Deception is Satan greatest weapon against the Children of God. In 1 Corinthians 10: 13 declares, "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way of escape so that you may be able to endure it".

How can we overcome a foe that is unseen? How can we overcome this adversary? What can I do to combat this Adversary?

Praise God! for he had directed us to the scripture...

James 4:7 says, 'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.' How can we resist the devil? Well we can start praying, even if its a small prayer unto God. Daily transformation into the likeness of Jesus Christ by the workings of the Holy Spirit. Reading of the word of God and wearing the full Armor of God to withstand the fiery darts of the devil. And finally, don't succumb to his temptation by asking God for the guidance again.st such temptation that easy beset us.