The True Battle begins! Part 2

In an infamous quote by Ray Stedman, I quote, 'No Christian has the right to a private life. Our lives are to lived openly before all men transparent, a spectable into all the world. We have no private lives and we must not expect to have. This is basically and fundamentally wrong. Christians are to demonstrations of truth.

When we demonstrate God's character in this world; a world which is blind to acknowledge sin or even to acknowledge the existent of demonic forces, we somewhat denied God. We must realized that through ignorance, the world will always be kept under Satan dillusion. Jessie Lewis declare that what will make many christians fall in the end time is not the world's pleasure but the 'lack of knowledge.' In Hosea 6:6, clearly state , 'For I desired mercy and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offering.' In Hosea 4:6, 'My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee.' "Men had well-nigh lost the knowledge of the true God. Their minds were darkened by idolatry... Men were endeavoring to substitute laws in harmony with the purposes of their own cruel, selfish hearts. Yet God in his mercy did not blot them out of existence, Ellen G White. Prophets and Kings, p.g 15.

It is possible that a man, who isn't a Christian to display Christ's Character without him knowing: helping a old lady across the road or just saving a cat from a tree, etc. Which somewhat showed or demonstrate God's love without a selfish means. We are all Child of God no matter how wicked a man is. He was created by God. Jesus didn't came to save the adulterous neither a murder but all men who 'fall short of the glory of God.' 'God so loved the world that he gives His only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth in him should not perish but everlasting life.' John 10:10 says, 'The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.'

In 2 Corinthians 4:4 Apostle Paul states, 'In whom (Satan) the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the glorious gospel of Christ, who is image of God, should shine into them.' Satan has a frightening control over this present world. 'He affects people's attitudes by moving our reasoning processes toward satisfaction of self, An online bible study.' Jesus told the Pharisees, 'If you were as your father Abraham, ye would do the works of Abraham... But you are of your father the devil who abode not in truth and speaketh lies.'

A/N A well-known pastor had an evangelism series in Antigua and he spoken on a particular issue saying, As the closing of human history and eternal judgment the devil will work rapidly in the world and especially in the Church planting seed of deceit; corruption and 'doctrine of devils'. Deceiving many and even if possible the very elect.

A/N A recently baptized said the reason he stop went church is because the people within the church were corrupt. So he decided 'a best' he leave.

The thing we must realize as soon as we accept Jesus Christ and manifest his character we are an enemy of Satan's kingdom. Don't you ever realize that as soon you accept Jesus Christ and his atonement, weird things start to happen? (If do please comment). Well that's the idea, Satan will start to attack you left right and center, causing many things to befall you just as Job. Read Job Chapter 1.

A/N I got this dream that I saw the devil talking to many people and plenty music artists (they look evil), if only you saw their smile. Well this particular music artist (not saying the name) said, 'When will we take God's kingdom.' I remembered it as yesterday.

***GWC***

Please comment! I really would love to hear from you guys. This chapter could be longer but I hate when stories are too long so that's why I divide it in Part 1, 2 and 3. I don't want you to get lost in the midst and get tired of reading.

Please keep me I your prayers.

There is one last chapter of The true battle begins! So look out for part 3...