(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈) 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝟑. (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈) 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞?"

Kori is high as fuck, but he can still feel Zamir staring at him

Kori is high as fuck, but he can still feel Zamir staring at him. This nigga don't give up, do he? He asks himself, laughing a bit. Kynedi side-eyes him, then shrugs. They're sitting closer than they were before, arms and thighs brushing. They've been getting cozy this past hour and Kori's thinking about taking her upstairs; Lord knows he needs the stress relief. Then again, he's trying to wait out Zamir. He really wants to see him crack.

"Is that your homeboy?"

"Hm?"

"That boy over there," Kynedi nods to her right, "His name Zamir, right? He starin' at you.."

"How you know my nigga?"

She gives him a nigga please look. "Cuz y'all always together."

That's fair.

"I think he wants you. He lookin' like he need something."

"I know."

She blinks, not expecting that. "What?"

"I'm ignoring him right now,"

"Oh, you one of 'em petty niggas, huh?"

He shrugs, "He ignored me first. I'm just ignoring him back."

She rolls her eyes, "Mhm. Aye, you ole girl's ex, right?"

"You talking about Veronika Turner?"

"Yea,"

"Yeah, that was my girl last year. Why you askin'?"

"Because she walkin' over here right now and she lookin' real evil."

Oh, shit. He looks up and sure enough, Veronika is making her way over. He doesn't know why he surprised; after all, this is her house. She looks... good, he realizes as he takes her in. She's in a red two-piece; a burgundy long-sleeved crop top and shorts that hug her frame just right. As he studies her, he realizes that she didn't look mad at all. Veronika's resting face just made her look mean, she was probably in a good mood right now.