(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈) 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟒. (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏) 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐫

"𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐫."

Kori opens his eyes and immediately yawns, arms coming out in a big stretch

Kori opens his eyes and immediately yawns, arms coming out in a big stretch. He pauses when he realizes he doesn't feel himself hit anything. He sits up and looks over and sure enough, Zamir is nowhere to be found.

"Mir?" He calls out softly, getting out of bed. "Mir, where you at?"

When he doesn't get a response, he listens to his gut and wanders into the bathroom. It's dark, the light off. He can't see, but he can hear the sound of someone rustling around. He reaches behind him and flicks it on. Light floods the room and the figure of Zamir appears, on his knees hunched over the toilet, hands gripping the toilet seat so tightly his knuckles are turning white. His braids aren't in their trademark ponytail, but are wildly splayed all over his skull.

"Mir?" he asks quietly.

Zamir looks over, meeting his eyes for half a second, before turning his head and retching into the toilet. Kori winces, then quickly walks over and crouches down to hold Zamir's hair back. "How long you been in here?"

"Bout-" Zamir spits a big glob of... something into the murky water, "Five minutes."

"What did you drink? How much you take?"

"I dunno," Zamir says the words like they hurt and if Kori was to see his face, he would see the tears in his eyes. More acid comes up his throat and he has no choice but to puke again.

Kori rubs his back sympathetically. I'm glad I don't drink. Feeling the skin tremble underneath his palms, he asks, "You okay, Mir? You shakin'."

"What does it look like, nigga?"

"ZB." he says simply.

"It- it fucking hurts, aight? My stomach's crampin and my head fucking hurts and I'm hungry as shit all at the same fucking time!"