(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐈) 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝟓. (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈) 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈) 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝?"

"Ion know what to get him," Kori groans to the person on the other side of the phone as he walks down the aisle of Target

"Ion know what to get him," Kori groans to the person on the other side of the phone as he walks down the aisle of Target. He's been to Walmart, Footlocker, Nike, Claire's, Hot Topic, H&M, Marshall's, and GameStop trying to find something for Zamir, only to walk out of each store with nothing.

"You know that you can just... not get one, right?" Ty questions, genuinely confused. "He gonna be as happy to see you as a negro getting six hundred in food stamps."

"Okay, Uncle Ruckus," Kori drawls dryly.

Ty snickers before sobering and saying, "I'm being for real though. He gonna be happy to see you, 'specially since y'all had that lil breakup."

"Lil breakup?"

"See now, we might not know what exactly happened but we know something happened. Y'all was acting hella weird, and the energy was off. To be honest, bring yourself as a present. Put a bow on your head," Kori can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he continues, "Or your dick-"

"Bye, Tyler."

"Wait, wait! I was just fucking with you-"

Beep, beep, beep. Kori shakes his head, pocketing his phone as he continues down the aisle. "That nigga must've been high," he mutters to himself.

He knows Ty hates being hung up on, he almost wishes he could have a picture of the boy's face right now.

Wait.