(𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓) 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝟓. (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭) 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐭, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐩𝐚, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚—"

"Fuck, lil baby," Zamir pants as he places him down on the edge of the bed

"Fuck, lil baby," Zamir pants as he places him down on the edge of the bed. His legs hang over the edge and Zamir stands between them, his stocky frame enamoring. "You so sexy..." he whispers as he holds Kori around the hips and runs his hands over his body; the touch isn't even sexual, just a desperate act to memorize every single inch of his lover's skin. "Perfect fa me."

Perfect.

The word echoes, bouncing around in Kori's head until it's all he can think of. "Shut before I suck yo dick," his voice trembles as he talks, and Zamir laughs. The sound has his spine tingling, his eyes going half-lidded as he stares up into Zamir's brown hues.

The boy's dark hands wrap easily around his waist and Kori shivers as deft fingers trail over his stomach. "Mir," he says his name, unable to put his wants into one singular thought.

"I know, lil baby," Zamir murmurs, leaning down to kiss him again. Their lips make an audible smack as they connect and Kori sucks his partner's bottom lip into his mouth. Their eyes stay locked as he does so and after a pause, he lets go. Zamir's lip shines red and wet, and arousal bubbles low in Kori's stomach at the sight.

They can't resist kissing again; it's like a magnetic pull, forcing them together, fuzzing the thoughts into their head until the only thing left is the need to devour each other.

Zamir's tongue sneaks into Kori's mouth, and he slowly wraps his right hand around his slender throat. Kori's pulse jumps against his thumb, and gently, he presses down. His baby boy is immediately whimpering, a broken whine leaving his lips. Zamir eagerly swallows the sound before using his free palm to hook his thumb inside of Kori's mouth, forcing it to drop open.