Part1; moving to Newhollow.

Id never of thought that I would leave the big city, id lived here since I was born. My parents had decided to get a divorce and my mum dragged me and my brother to her old family home town. She kept saying 'this will be a great new start for us' but generally I couldn't see how.. but I also couldn't see how it could get any worse.
I didn't know what to expect of this new town, but as we passed a sign saying 'Newhollow' I soon found out. It felt like there were woods everywhere, definitely body's hidden in there.. it was cloudy, myst just sat perfectly on the floor.. it felt dark, quite.. it was raining too, the drops bouncing off the top of the car like someone chucking stones. We finally made it into the town, there didn't seem to be much here.. some book stores, a bar and grill and a couple of shops.. it truly felt like a ghost town, everything felt gloomy, even the people looked gloomy, like they'd never left this cold, dark rainy town.

"We're here' my mum shouted excitedly, I didn't respond.. I never see the point in replying to her, she'd dragged us here.. I wanted to stay with my dad, I was mad at her.
I placed my headphones in my ears and started grabbing my stuff to take to my new room, the house was nice.. old fashioned, dark oak floors.. huge marble fire place in the living room, the paint job was kind of crap but I'd planned to cover my room in my own artwork anyways. As id started unpacking my stuff, I heard my door open.."what you think peach?" My mum muttered, "don't call me that" I replied before putting my headphones back in, "not my fault you are so great to be around" she whispered before heading down the hall to my brothers room. I didn't want to be so mad at her, but I was.. I knew this was my dads fault but she dragged us here to this new town and school, I couldn't understand why we couldn't of stayed back in Boston?
Now we were miles away, in this damp and cold little town.

"Ava, mums taking us the the bar and grill" my brother Jackson muttered through the door, "fuck sake, really?" I responded, not excited at all.. "yep, if I have to suffer you do to" he smirked before heading down stairs. I grabbed my hoodie and headed down not long after him and we set off to the grill. As we got there, it was cute to be honest, had an old dusty type of smell with a hint of burning wood from the fire, it was busy too.. thriving with people eating and others drinking at the bar. We made our way to a table and sat down, I couldn't help but try take in this place.. my eyes met a group of people who looked the same age as me, a girl dressed in all pink.. even her hair was pink, wow..
Two guys next to her, who looked relaxed.. dressed in dark colours but they all suited, they were all laughing and looked like they were having a great time.. I envied that, I never had a group of friends.."peach, what do you want?" My mother said interrupting my thoughts.. "bacon fries, Mac and cheese..please" I responded, my eyes made there way back to the table of 3, the girl smiled and waved and honestly I felt so embarrassed that she caught me staring.. I waved out of kindness but I felt awkward. Maybe this town wouldn't be so bad.. or maybe I'll be back with my dad before I know it.