Part15; Birthday Ending.

((Sex talk/ Swearing))

As I'd whispered Jax's ear, just loud enough so Kai could hear, Jax looked at me and with hungry eyes picked me up and started carrying me out of the room, he started to make his way up stairs my eyes met Kai's, he looked mad.. he knew exactly what I was about to do, he grabbed his date and started kissing her whilst still looking at me so I laughed and started kissing Jax.

As we arrived in the bedroom up stairs, Jax started kissing me all over.. his hands were trailing every inch of my body, he had slowly lifted my dress off and started removing his clothes, his fingers touching me, making me ready for him.
I knew Jax was only looking for fun and at this point so was I, also it might have been a jealous revenge thing but I wanted to be away from Kai.
Jax grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, he slowly rubbed himself over me before pushing himself inside of me, I couldn't help but gasp.. "Jax.." I moaned before he started moving his body backwards and forwards.. he felt good, not as good as Kai had made me feel but fuck, "Ava fuckk" he muttered as he started moving faster, my hands were over his back leaving scratch marks.. he was kissing my neck and I could feel him leaving a love bite, he was pushing himself deep inside of me, I couldn't stop letting moans out, I had finished all over him, he was still going fast.. before I knew it he had finished and rolled off of me and we were both laying there panting out of breath.
"Fuck, that was hot" Jax muttered with whatever breath he had left, "yeah, wow" I muttered trying to catch my breath back.
After laying there for a while we decided to head back down to the party, id walked past Kai avoiding all eye contact, but I could feel his eyes follow me every step I took.
I was starting to sober up and couldn't find Lyra, so I went outside to get some beer from the keg, after I'd grabbed a drink I headed down the dock and with my feet dangling over the lake for abit.

I'd been sat here for a while, it was so peaceful and after tonight's events I just needed to chill. I decided I was ready to head back inside and as I stood up and turned to make my way back, there stood Kai. "Did you fuck him?" He muttered as he walked closer to me.. "How is that any of your business" I asked whilst I tried to push pass, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the fence, "did you fuck him ava" he said with a serious tone of voice, "yes I fucked him" I shouted, Kai's emotions didn't change, he just starred straight through me, he'd finally let me go and I started to walk away.. "I didnt regret fucking you, maybe now I do ava " he muttered before he walked off. Kai was the most confusing person I had ever met, what was he even on about?
I didn't want to have to deal with this shit, I headed in a found Lyra and Cole and we danced in till the early morning, by the end of it we were all passed out somewhere around the cabin.

Ava phone;

Kai; why did you fucking fuck him ava
Kai; fuck you ava, seriously
Kai; how are you driving me this fucking mad

Mum; love you peach x

Dad; I want to speak to you ava. Call me so we can meet tomorrow.