Part17; save me.

After running through the rain for what felt like hours, I came across a bench and decided to stop and catch my breath. I'd forgotten how hard the rain was pouring, I was soaked threw, my clothes were basically stuck to my body. I could feel the tears slowly running down my face, the rage burning in my stomach.. I thought I'd somewhat forgiven my dad for breaking our family up but not anymore, I was angry, I was hurt.
As the rain continued to pour, id realised I had no coat, or phone I was just sat here freezing my ass off soaking wet on a bench, to stubborn to go back home.
As I was about to give in and go home, a car stopped and out ran a figure.. "Ava, why are you sat in the fucking rain?" Kai muttered, I couldn't reply.. I could just feel my body aching and tears forcing me to hold back my words.. "let me take you home" he whispered, clearly concerned.. I jumped up and pulled myself back, "no, I can't go home" I cried out, kai almost seemed worried about me, he slowly grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me before slowly walking me to his car, "back to mine then, get you warmed up" he whispered before wrapping my seatbelt around me and closing the car door.

As we arrived at Kai's, id not realised how cold I truly was.. we walked past a mirror before we headed up the stairs, my face was as white as a ghost, my body was like ice.. id really out done myself. As we headed into Kai's room he grabbed a towel and some clothes for me to change into.. "I'll be back, put these on" he whispered gently before running down stairs, I was so sad.. I felt so numb that I couldn't even find the energy to change, I tried to dry myself off but everything hurt, I was hurting. I'd sat on the edge of the bed and just broke, I could feel the tears slowly dripping down my cheeks, before I knew it kai had returned up stairs with a cup of tea, he could see I hadn't moved, but instead of saying anything he walked over to me and got on his knees.. "let me help" he whispered calmly. He slowly lifted off my soaking wet clothes, slowly pulled his tshirt over my arms. He started drying me off, before pulling down my trousers and replacing them with a pair of his bottoms. His clothes were way to big for me, his shirt sat like a dress, but they were warm. He was being caring, maybe Kai did have a heart.

He placed his hands under my legs and picked me up, he walked over to his bed and placed me gently under the covers. He looked me straight in the eye, it's almost like I could see his fear, he was worried, he didn't understand what was going on but didn't hesitate to help, after the party and everything that had happened.. here he was.
"Stay with me"I whispered, whilst pulling his arm hoping he'd get in the bed with me, Kai didn't say anything.. he just nodded and jumped in, he wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there for awhile. His embrace was some warm and he smelled so good, for a minute he made me forget about everything that was going on, that my body was screaming in sadness and hurt.. I couldn't thank Kai for this right now, but god I hope he knows how much I appreciate the things he did for me today.