Part7; Party Ends

I headed over to Kai, clearly not in the right mind to be doing so.. "hey sorry, but call your dog off" I muttered, clearly slurring my words from all the shots.. "Ava, go home you are drunk" he whispered, like how dare he? I felt ignored, "she chucked a beer over me, fuck you" I muttered before stumbling off.. "Ava, wait" he grunted but I ignored him, I was so annoyed.. clearly far to drunk also.
I headed back to the dance floor, I needed to let some steam off so I started dancing with Lyra and Jax, "why are you wet" Lyra question, "Chloe swirled me" I shouted hoping she could hear me over the music.. "that bitch, where is she?" Lyra shouted before stomping off to find Chloe.. I was so drunk, I didn't follow I just kept dancing..
I started to feel hot again, I made my way out near the pool and just sat down, my head was spinning.. I thought being drunk would help me but now things were starting to hurt, my parents divorce and the fact my dad had an affair was running through my mind, I was starting to feel angry.. Chloe embarrassed me, Kai just ignored it, I was pissed. I picked my self up and headed back inside, I took some more shots.. I headed over to Chloe and slapped her hard across the face.. "I'm warning you, bitch" I muttered still not able to form words properly, Chloe went to hit me back but all of a sudden these large arms were wrapped around me dragging me away.. Chloes face dropped, I was to drunk to realise who had carried me outside, but when my eyes finally met who it was, I was shocked.

As I was gently placed down, I looked up and realised Kai had removed me from the fight I may have just tried to start.. "what are you doing?" I whispered, still trying to figure out what was going on.. "look, you are drunk. Sit here cool off" he muttered with a frown. Why was he telling me what to do? Who did he think he was?. I sat for a few minutes before I decided I was ready to go back inside, I wasn't finished partying.. "Move Kai, I'm done cooling off" I muttered as I tried to barge past this giant of a man.. "no more fights, or I'll take you home" he whispered whilst his hand was holding my waist. I looked and nodded at him before heading back inside, I felt flushed.. his skin was touching mine.. my mind was doing circles.. I couldn't think of Kai, so I headed back to Jax and started kissing him.. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to forget about how good Kai's touch felt. Jax returned the kiss and we went to head up stairs, my eyes met kai's as we started walking up stairs and he just looked pissed, he looked angry.. was I making a mistake? Or was he.. jealous?

As we got to the room, Jax started kissing my neck and slowly down my collar bone.. things were moving fast and they were hot and heavy, Jax slowly moved his hand down my top till he was touching my breast.. he felt good, id not had this human connection in a while and god, my body was screaming at me for it.. he slowly started moving his hand up my skirt, I could feel my legs shaking from how nervous I was but also how horny I was.. he started touching me, I couldn't help but let out small moans..
as things started moving more, I'd realised that maybe this wasn't what I wanted, I'd had fun but I didn't want to have sex.. not tonight, not like this.. "hey Jax, can we stop?" I whispered nervously, "sure Ava, don't worry" he muttered before stopping.. "thanks, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for that yet" I said anxiously, "don't be sorry, that was hot though.. let's head back downstairs" he muttered, I was happy he wasn't mad at me for not going all the way.
We headed down stairs and all of a sudden a fist came flying out of nowhere and hit Jax in the face, before my eyes could focus on what happened.. Kai had punched Jax, then all I knew was they were fighting,  I didn't even understand why at this point.
Jax was on the floor and Kai's eyes met mine, id slowly started to wonder.. was this.. about me? I didn't know what to do, as everyone started shouting and fighting, I jumped to block Kai from hitting Jax, all of a sudden I felt a bang on the head and everything just went black.