my dedication

This book is written for:

My family. Especially my brother, he told me to pursue my writing skills and I wouldn't of finished it without his encouragement

I managed to finish my book in just 3 months and it wouldn't have been done so quickly if I didn't have the support from my friends, family and teachers from my school. 

My older brother Liam was the main person that helped me get this done. Soon as I mentioned to him I was writing a book he said he wanted to hear what I had written so far. 

I read out what I had to him and waited to see what he had to say. All I got back was Ashleigh you need to finish this book.

I have never seen his so enthusiastic towards something I have done. This emotion helped me complete my book. He believed me okay I could go far with my writing. 

My best friends Hannah Pepperell and Leanne Ellison were really supportive of my ideas, they both love reading the little story's I write about them and they thought this book is defiantly me. 

The have kept me on track, through out and talked to me about how it was coming along. It was nice to share something special with them as my friendship with them helped me create the friendship between some of my characters. 

My school teachers also were a great help , they read what I had written some times and helped me with some of the things I wasn't able to word, they helped build my confidence in writing as they picked out the good bits and also pointed out hat I could improve one such as spellings. 

My English teacher was a great help as I was able to use some of the skills I learnt in her lesson and use them in my book. But on the whole I am most grateful to my publicist Marion Guillen; I don't think I would have been able to do it without her support. Marion was there to help me whenever I needed regardless of the time difference she still helped me whenever and was always in touch which was nice as even when I was feeling down she was still there not as my publicist but as someone I could talk to. 

All these people have been amazing to me and they all played a part in this book so I want to thank them.