Noticing a change part 1

well here's another chapter enjoy wattpadians and yes its broken up again but still enjoy

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Dad where are you, come on breakfast is ready". I waited for a reply, but I never got one.

"Dad come on, where the hell are you?" I shouted even louder. I went to his room to see if he was still in there. 

I thought to knock but I couldn't wait. He was never in bed this late; his body clock never let him sleep in past 10. It wasn't like him. It was like 11 o'clock. 

I opened the door to find the room was in complete darkness. The curtains were drawn which blocked out the light. 

I saw my dad huddled under the covers; he looked like he was still sleeping.

"Dad" I waited "dad are you okay?" I waited again. 

"Fine angel". His voice was low and muffled from where he was under the covers. 

"Daddy, why didn't you answer me the first time I called you well it was more like shouting for you but still? Dad I was worried, what you still doing in bed?" I tried to ask at least 2 questions in one sentence. 

I was really worried he's never sick and when he is he's still up and doing things to keep himself occupied. 

"I didn't hear you angel sorry and I had a bit of a late night last night". 

He looked generally sorry. Something was wrong but I didn't want to get involved just in case I was wrong. 

"Well urm breakfast is ready; do you want me to serve it up so you could have it in bed or what?" 

I asked I really wanted to help but I didn't want to be too up in his face. 

"Nah its fine princess, ill come out and get it". He sat himself up and kicked his legs from out of the covers and placed his feet on the floor. 

He looked as if he was frozen for a moment. "Dad is everything alright?" I said getting ready to race over to his side if anything happened. 

"Yeh I'm fine angel honest, it's just a little head rush from where I got up too quickly". 

He finally got up and grabbed his dressing gown of the back of the door before finally emerging from his room.

Dad was beginning to act really strange. His late wake ups in the morning were beginning to happen more frequently. 

I was beginning to get really worried about him. I mean he wasn't always this tired from work, I no work can be a bit stressful because he has to deal with everyone but he's been the manager for like 7 months and he's never acted this way. 

I had my concerns as a daughter, but who do you talk to about this. I don't want to end up being wrong and feel stupid because I am just being paranoid. 

I have thought about talking to him but I don't want to deal with all the questions that will follow after I ask him if he is ill or is something wrong. 

If something was wrong he would tell me in his own time, I would never pry it out of him, neither would he to me. 

So I just had to push my worries to the side and think that he is just under a lot of stress.

"Hey angel can we head back now, my legs are starting to ache and I am getting a bit tired. So how about we go chill in front of the fire and watch a film?" my dad said.