5 years ago Part 2

i hope you enjoyed the last part onto the next...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Welcome to your new home princess, were in LA" he replied. I gave him another squeeze to show how excited I actually was. "Dad shut up don't even lie to me, were in LA?" 

I couldn't contain my excitement it just can't stay in. I felt like a coke bottle about to explode. My dad just laughed at my reaction, "yes princess we are in LA".

 "Daddy this is just too amazing oh dad this is just too great, I have always wanted to go to LA. W-AIT am I going to come to school here or is this just a place to stay for the meantime?" 

I was so nosey but I wanted to know and your never gonna get the answers you want if you don't ask the right questions. I was starting to think that the long drive was worth it. 

"No angel we live here now and you will be going to school here, seeing as it is holidays at the moment I was able to get you into a school which isn't too far from here. 

It's called wildwood high, unfortunately you will be the only new girl BUT you will make loads of new friends I guarantee it." Dad put emphasis on the 'but'. 

"Dad I really can't wait now, I am actually so excited its unbelievable, dad feel me I am actually shaking" I was laughing now at how excited I actually was, I was shaking with joy which rarely happened. 

"oh angel that reminds me , do you want to come shopping later with me to get a few bits , you need some new clothes and your room isn't going to look good by itself now is it?" my dad said in his mocking voice. 

He was right about my clothes and room. My dad promised me when we lived in New Jersey that if I got a new room I would be able to design my own walls and what went on them. 

My dad always kept to his word. This was a bonus not only did I get to live in LA but I get to design and paint my room. I love it here already. 

"Yeh course I would love to, but dad one last question urm when did you buy this place?" I said taking a glance around the garage. 

"The day I found out I was going to be a father, come here angel" he held out his arms for another hug. Being a daddy's girl how could I refuse? I loved my dad's hugs they were filled with love. 

We laughed and messed around as he chased me around the garage, he finally sent me upstairs to get showered and dressed so we could go out. 

I made my way back through the house and straight to my room. I dumped my holdall onto my bed and started to unpack; I put all the clothes away and stuffed the holdall on the shelf in the wardrobe. 

My room felt so bare still and the extras I bought with me just looked lonely. But this was a new start so everything will be different, it will just be me and my dad. I could get new stuff whenever and it will show a new start.

We left the house just after 1 o'clock and headed for the shops. I just watched as all the beautiful sights of LA went past me. 

We were there in 15 minutes, it wasn't enough time to see everything but that would be a different day and a different time. 

I couldn't get the thought out of my head, I really was in LA and I was going to a school in LA I would be going into 9th grade. It's a lot to get my head around but I was just so excited. 

We hopped out of the car and began to shop straight away. We headed to Beverly Hills mall.

Dad said I could pick whatever I liked, I was really excited I was able to get a whole new wardrobe, I would be able to pick whatever I liked and dad can't argue because he said it himself. Ha-ha my dad was in for a shock.