the real introduction of just a daddy's girl

Introduction

I was sitting in my dinning room on my computer one evening and I was watching a film which my little step-brother Ryan recommended.

The film was called The Last Song, which had Miley Cyrus as the main character. It was a very sad film I thought and well you can guess I was balling my eyes out at the end of it.

I closed down the computer and went up to my room, where I went and sat on my bed. While I sat there I thought about why it affected me so much.

I kept asking myself why I am still crying. It's just a film. Then it dawned on me why. I have always been a daddy's girl; I have always wanted to be with my dad.

The thought of being with-out him in this world hurt and it makes me cry whenever I think of loosing him.

As a foster child I do feel lonely most of the time not having any close family to have a one to one conversation with.

Out of the blue I thought to myself, why don't I write a book? I had a name straight away, it was already in my head and the more I thought about it, the more the idea progressed.

I found one of my little A5 note books and ripped out the few pages that had been written on. I was off. I just kept writing until I finished the first chapter.

I don't know what made me so determined to write the book but once I began I didn't want to stop. Ideas were landing in my mind as if it was an airport.

The funny thing was I found myself crying as I wrote the first chapter.

I know the feeling of what its like to loose someone. I lost my nanny J a few years back and it did have a big affect on me but yet no-one in my family thought it would.

The thing is I always thought she was the key to keeping my whole family together and as soon as she was gone I felt like no-one else had an excuse to stick together as a family.

Our family started to become a giant tree; everyone was going in different directions but still linked by one thing. Blood.

I still talk to my nanny J every now and then and I think she would be proud of me. The book is about how loosing someone close to you and the marks you're left with.

I may not have lost my dad but I have had the feeling of almost loosing him. He almost walked away from me and my sister when I was 3, but just remembering that night makes me want to burst out crying as the thought of him deciding to leave hurt more than him being taken from me.

This book has a lot of emotion behind it and some of the relationships are based on what I have with my friends and family.

I have wrote the book when I have been feeling down, excited, bored and even sleepy but writing it and thinking about the end out come, well lets just say it was worth working towards.

-----------------------------------------------------

the layout of this book is being presented i want all of you readers to understand where my inspiration came from and hopefully you will connect with the book.

enjoy

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Ashleii xo