5 years ago part 1

sorry spiltting up chapters again, anyway on with the story....

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Sami, angel are you awake?" he whispered while peering his head around the door. 

"Yes daddy, I heard you and mum arguing again, what's going on?" I asked him. He made his way to my bed and knelt down beside the bed. 

"Angel there's no easy way to say this but urm I'm leaving for good and I aint coming back" he replied. I could hear the regret in his voice. 

"I'm coming with you daddy" I shot back. "No, angel you can't okay" my dad said backing away from my bed. 

"Yes dad I can and I am. You always told me that it was me and you, you said it was the Sami and Cole story remember or was that all a lie?" 

I could feel the tears slowly falling down the side of my face. "No angel it wasn't a lie". "Then I'm coming, the story doesn't end here dad, I won't let it". 

I got out of bed and got dressed in to the nearest pair of clothes I could find. "Fine angel". He walked out of the room and came back seconds later holding a black holdall. 

"Fill this up princess ill be back in 10 minutes". He said whilst handing me the holdall and giving me a hug. I did as I was told and packed the holdall.

I was going to miss my old room, my dad made my room look amazing. 

I had a walk-in wardrobe with most of my clothes, a massive bed with a memory foam mattress. I had a couple of things hanging from the ceiling; all my games were on shelves and my books all on a stand. 

My room was blue and pink so I guess you could say it was a bit of both. 

I had all the clothes I wanted gathered and packed in no time and with time to spare I thought I'd pack a few extra things that weren't being left behind. 

I packed my 2 favourite books; great expectations by Charles Dickens and the Beatrix Potter selection. I placed them on top of the clothes making space for my other bits. 

I went and got my memory box from under my bed and my photo album from the drawer and also put them in the bag. Oh I almost forgot I needed to pack my favourite teddy bear. 

Look I may be 13 years old but come on its nice to have a little comfort every now and then and being an only child has its lonely moments. 

I had a few minutes spare so I decided to look for an old scrap piece of paper and write my mum a note. After I had written the note I re-read it to check it over, it read:

Mum,

I'm sorry about you and dad, maybe it was for the best none of you are happy all you do is argue together. I have decided that I want to go with dad where ever we go. I wasn't going to let him walk out the door without me. I am sorry I chose him over you but it is how it is. I am a daddy's girl and always will be. Just face it mum he can never be replaced but you can. I hope you can move on and make a new life for yourself. Sorry mum but this is goodbye.

Sami

P.S please don't try and contact me, I don't want to make it difficult to leave you and my life behind. I want to make a fresh start with dad. So if you could thanks.

I left the note in the middle of my bed hoping she would find it in the morning. I did feel that the note I wrote was a bit harsh but it was true, she always thought she could replace dad but she was wrong.