Part 3

Selena's pov

I go outside to see my uncle Clint shooting arrows. this is my outfit

I'm going to a ball on Asgard with Loki and Thor! Loki asked me to accompany him and I agreed

I'm going to a ball on Asgard with Loki and Thor! Loki asked me to accompany him and I agreed. daddy, mama and the rest are coming too. Clint shows me how to shoot an arrow and self defense. I saw a dog and I followed it and I felt someone grabbing me. I screamed and yelled, "mama, Clint!" and I see them rushing to me and I felt the gun to my head and I remained calm. I was able to take him down with my moms assassin skills but he shot me in my side. I fell onto the ground and police took him away. I groan in pain and an ambulance came and I said to my mom and uncle, "don't tell daddy." they nodded and I go to the hospital. 

the hospital

I woke up hours later and see bandages where I was shot. I see no one beside me. mom left her phone. it has a note, "just in case you want to talk to people <3" and the first person I contact is Loki but I used a tech machine I made to reach him.

Selena~ Loki?

Loki~ darling. where are you? are you alright?

Selena~ I'm with my care takers. I'm alright. I just got shot. 

Loki~ what?! I'm on my way to midgard now.

Selena~ that isn't needed.

Loki~ it is indeed needed. I'll be there soon. 

Selena~ love you.

Loki~ love you, darling. hang in there sweet girl.

I hung up and my doctor said that my parents are outside but I don't want to see them right now. not after what happened. I don't want daddy saying 'I told you so' and I say to the doctor, "don't let my parents in. if a man named Loki comes, let him in." he nodded and went to go to tell my parents about me. 

Natasha's pov

I see the doctor and he said, "she's awake and talking. sadly, she doesn't want to see either of you. she is expecting a man named Loki, though. I'm sorry Mrs. Rogers, but she'll come around." I nod and thanked him. I turn around and see Steve with crossed arms and said, "you didn't bother to say something?!" I sigh and say, "she didn't want me to. she was afraid." and he was offended. "afraid of her own father?" and I say, "not what I meant. I mean that she was afraid in the moment of what you'd say or do. she needed comfort. not a reaction. she doesn't want us with her right now." and Steve says, "bullshit. I'm her dad. SHE'S MY BABY GIRL!" and I see Loki and he rushes to her. 

Loki's pov

I open the door to see the little midgardian asleep peacefully and she opened her eyes and says, "Loki." I smile and says, "oh, darling." I hugged her immediately but carefully and handed her a rose and teddy bear. she takes them and cuddled the bear. Thor enters the room after wiping a tear and says, "your father wants to see you, badly." Selena turned her head and said, "darling. he was screaming for you. I saw tears fall from his eyes." she asks, "truly?" I smile and say, "truly." and she says, "okay mischief. I'll see him." we smile and go get him. 

Selena's pov

I see my daddy walk in and I try not to cry. I look at my hands and say, "hi." and he asks, "how are you doing, princess?" I say, "hurting." he asked, "can I sit with you?" I nodded and he sits and I say, 

"I don't want a lecture, daddy. no 'I told you so' because I'm only a kid. kid's make mistakes and you know that. you got into fights like mad when you were younger. you'd have them on the ropes but Buck would save you. I don't need to have them on the ropes. I am having training and self defense. I love you, you're protective. I love that. but sometimes, it's too much daddy. you can't stop me from everything. let me be a kid, please. I'm always gonna be your baby. I love you SO  MUCH. I just don't need a lecture. I just need YOU."

he says, 

"you have always had that fighting spirit. you get that from us. sometimes I forget that you need to be a kid once in a while. your my only daughter, baby. I just can't loose my beautiful princess. when you were born, you made me so happy and you still do. what scares me is that you'll want to be an avenger. not that's terrible, but that comes with bad things, sweetie. it just makes me feel better that I can protect you. I swear to you, right here and now, that there'll be no more lectures. I just love you so Selena Rogers." 

I smile and say, "I'm sorry daddy." he says, "not your fault, sweetheart." he scopes me up in his arms carefully and I lay on his chest and fall asleep.