10: the proposal

Lokis pov

I woke up to my blue eyed midgardian angel and I'm still on her chest. She has her hands in my hair. I slowly get out of her arms and I plan my proposal to her. I love her to much and so I'm going to marry her. I leave a dress her for her to wear for now. I kiss her and was about to leave and she says, "I love you, snowflake." Knowing I was leaving and I say, "I love you too, baby." and I went to find my mother and Thor 

Thor's chamber's 

I say, "Brother! I need you help."  and he said, "whatever it is, no." and I stated, "I'm going to ask Selena to marry me." he turned around to face me and he said, "I'll help." I smiled and said, "thank you, brother. let's go get mother so she can help us." he nods and we go find her.

Selena's pov

I see a dress Loki picked for me for the day and my gosh it's beautiful.

I spun around and decide Asgard outside of the palace. I've been gone for a long time so why not explore a bit. I take a horse named mischief. of course it reminds me of snowflake. I saw him around town and I yell, "hi honey!" and he waves as I went into town. I met some amazing people and saw heimdal in town. getting food for himself. 

hours later

once I was done exploring in town with mischief, I put him back, fed him and I turn to see Loki and I say, "hi." he says, "hey. I saw you exploring the kingdom. had fun?" I smile and say, "yes. no offense, but the palace can be a tad boring." he laughs and nods and I say, "I bought you a book from town. it has poems." he smiles to himself and said, "thanks love." I smile and he says, "I have a surprise. go get ready and meet me in an hour?" I nod and went to his room.

an hour later

I got ready and this is my outfit 

I swear he spoils me too much. I headed to the gardens to catch the sunrise and headed to where Loki is. there are candles everywhere and white roses and I say, "my love." he smiles wide and says, "you look like a literal goddess." I joke and say, ""maybe I should've made you kneel in Germany." he kneels and got on one knee. he says,

"Selena Rogers Romanoff, I have loved every memory, every smile, every embrace and every kiss with you. you make me complete. you're my missing puzzle piece. I may be the prince, but I didn't believe in fairytales growing up. I wanted to find my princess one day. and I did. your my princess, Selena. my tough, protective, loving princess. I couldn't have imagined my life without you. you're the one I want to die with, love. I am in love with you forever. my forever love. my eternity. Selena, will you make me the happiest man in these 9 realms, and marry me?" 

I say, "yes, Loki, yes!" and he placed the ring on my hand

I kissed him and when he pulled away he said, "I didn't know if you'd love it or not

I kissed him and when he pulled away he said, "I didn't know if you'd love it or not. when I saw it, I saw our future. us." I say, "oh, love. I adore it and I adore you. It doesn't matter what it look like. what matters is that I'll be your wife when I wear it. I love it. but most important, I love you." he smiles and says, "I love you too, darling." we start dancing and had the night to ourselves.

hours later

we went to Loki's quarters and we changed and got into bed. I lay on his chest and put my hand on it and put my head where his heart is. he kisses me and says, "we're engaged." I blush a bit and he lets out a chuckle. I kissed him and said, "your going to be my husband, Loki Luafeyson." he says, "and you my wife, Selena Rogers Romanoff." and we decided to fall asleep. he fell asleep before I did and I looked at him, kissed his forehead and said, "you are my forever eternity, Loki." and fell asleep. soon, I felt his arms around my waist. and he said, "as you are mine, Selena."