Part 7: Selena's 18th birthday surprise

Selena's pov (A/N: time skip. she's 18 now lol).

I groan as I try to sleep. I go to my snowflake. it's 5 am by the way. I didn't sleep whatsoever. 

at snowflakes room

I entered his room sneakily. I quietly walk to his bed and he is shirtless and in pajama pants. I whisper in his ear, "snowflake?" he turned his head towards me and I smile. he does too. I ask, "can I sleep with you? I can't sleep?" he smiles, "overthinking, darling?" I nodded and he lifted the covers and I fell asleep on his chest. I link our fingers together and buried my head into his chest. 

Loki's pov

it's 9 am and my darling's still sleeping and I held her as tight as I could. I admire her and I have everything set up for her birthday. we're going to be in Asgard. I am throwing her a celebration ball. mother and father approved and so did Thor so as she sleeps, I lift her and Heimdal makes everyone come to Asgard.

in Asgard

I put Selena in my bedroom and cover her up with my blanket and put one of my books in her hand so it'll remind her of me. I go to help make the cake. I made this with my magic

hours later (Selena's pov)

I woke up and I see Thor and he says, "welcome to Asgard, my princess. her majesty has a day of joy ahead of her. happy birthday." I smile and thanked him and he says, "Loki has two dresses for you. he said to wear this one first." I nodded and put it on. 

I found Loki and pull him into the ballroom and he says, "you look marvelous

I found Loki and pull him into the ballroom and he says, "you look marvelous." I say, "thanks to you. want to cause some mischief?" he smirks and asks, "what kind?" I say, "sneaking off." he took my hand and we go for a walk in the garden.

the gardens

"thank you, Loki. for everything. no one's quite done this for me. but you, you spoil me." he smiles and says, "how could I not. you deserve it." I smile and he took my hand I make sure we're alone and I kiss him. he laughs quietly and smirks as he pulls me in for another. he asks, "how's that for mischief?" I smile and said, "the right amount of mischief, snowflake." and we headed back.

back at the palace 

Loki's parents Frigga and Odin found me and said, "hello my dear. welcome home." (Thor brought me a few times) and say, "thank you both." and we talk for a little bit until Loki said, "time to change, dear." I nodded and go to his room and found this dress on the bed with a note.

"enjoy this dress, Selena. you will glow in this, no doubt. see you on the dance floor. your snowflake, Loki."

I smiled and put this dress on

I smile shyly and Frigga does my hair

I smile shyly and Frigga does my hair. Thor came to my room to escort me. I grabbed Frigga's hand to walk with us until she linked arms with Odin. I smiled once they walked together so in love. I walk into the ballroom with Thor and the first person I see is Loki. he is breathless when he saw me. he was frantically panicking about everything being perfect. I grabbed his hand and he calmed down after I grabbed him. he says, "darling you look.." I say, "I know, love. I saw you taken a back. but thank you." and he held his hand out to me and said, "dance with me?" I smile and said, "looks like I have a dance partner everywhere I go." he blushes and we dance. I smile as I see Sif and Thor. 

I put my head on Loki's chest as we danced. I look up to him and he's smiling to himself. I smile and we head out to one of the balconies. I smile as we sat on the ledge. he put a stroke of my hair behind my ear. I got up and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and both hands goes to my waist. one of my hands stay around his neck and the other falls to his chest. as the space between us closed, I kissed him. when we broke the kiss, we stayed in our position for a while. we didn't want to leave. not yet. not ever. I ran my fingers through his raven hair. he kept looking at my lips. he lifted my chin up slightly to meet his gaze and kissed me. we smiled into it. 

I say, "we should get back inside before someone catches us." he says, "yes. we should. but I'm comfortable right here." I laugh and say, "just meet me in your room in 2 hours." he nods and we head back inside to mingle, cut the cake etc. 

2 hours later

I enter Loki's room to see him on his balcony. I say, "love." He turned around to see me. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me. He says, "I'm not going to take advantage of you. I'd be happy just sitting, reading and laughing with you." I smile and say, "that sounds perfect." I use my powers to change into this

Loki pulled the blanket over him and I climbed into bed

Loki pulled the blanket over him and I climbed into bed. He put his arm over me and said, "I want to be with you." I say, "I do too. But I'm a Rogers My parents will kill both of us." He smiles and says, "we will date in secret if we have to. I want to be with you Selena Alianovna Rogers." I smile and say, "oh, snowflake. I prefer you than any mortal back on earth." He laughs and he pulls me onto him and we fell asleep.