Part 6

Selena's pov

I'm in training with Uncle Tony and this is my outfit 

(the photo's aren't mine). 

we learn each other's moves and then I practice against mom and dad. I say, "just because your my mom doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. I've been practicing." she smiles and says, "bring it on, daughter." I nod and the first time she took me down but the last few times, I took her down. I was able to dodge my dad easily. I knew where his weak parts were. after training, uncle Tony announced he's having a party and we're all attending. mom and I get ready. 

in my room

I'm doing my hair and this is the style

hair

outfit

outfit

my mom sees me and says, "wow baby

my mom sees me and says, "wow baby. you look great." I smile and say, "I'll admit, I got dressed up for Loki." she smiles and we headed to the party.

the party

I see Loki and say, "Mischief!!" and he smiles as he saw me and said, "darling!" and I ran to him and he swung me around and I'm in his embrace. a slow song plays and he says, "may I?" and I say, "you may, snowflake."  we danced for a while and then Tony says, "be careful with my niece, reindeer games." I laugh and say, "don't worry, uncle. he's innocent with me. right, snowflake?" he nodded and said, "indeed, love." I smile and I get us drinks. (not alcohol). I see my dad and say, "hey dad." he looked offended and I asked, "where's mama?" and he points that she's out on the balcony. I say to him, "dad. I wanna go to asgard." he smiles and says, "go with Loki and Thor if you want." I smile and he says, "I only want you to be happy. I'd move asgard here if I could so you can have the best of both worlds." I smile, kiss his cheek and say, "love you daddy. thank you." he nodded and turns to Thor. Loki smiles across the room and I do a flirty wave. he blushes and I hang around aunt pepper. I see aunt Wanda and I ran to her and hugged her. I haven't seen her in forever recently. 

after the party.

I escorted Loki to his room and he says, "thanks for a wonderful time, darling." I smile and say, "it was my pleasure. I hope you come to all of the midgardian parties, snowflake." he says, "only if I have a dance partner there." I laugh, "I hope you mean me." he smiles and shook his head yes. I open the door for him and he enters. he says, "happy birthday, darling." (it's midnight. now my birthday). I blush and said, "you remembered." he says, "how on earth could I forget?" I shrug and hug him. I say, "goodnight my snowflake." he laughs and asks, "where did you get that name from?" I say, "since you told me your secret, I only thought of you as a snowflake." he smiles and says, "you are something else, my dear. I mean it in a good way." I kissed his cheek and said, "goodnight." he says, "goodnight, darling."

my room

I entered my room and put pajamas on and I see my mom in the doorway and said, "came to say goodnight to my princess." and I jokingly curtsey and say, "princess and assassin Rogers at your service." I hear a man's laugh and see my father, "I love you, Rogers." I smile and say, "love you too, dad. daddy's little avenger til the day I die, right?" he shook his head yes and we say our goodnights.