Chapter III

It has been a few weeks since Y/N found Tenko in the alley way. Tenko has gotten very comfortable with his mother now and Y/N loves and enjoy her time with Tenko each and every day. Y/N would take Tenko to a daycare that is near the Café she works at so sometimes, Tenko would just casually walk in and ask where his mom is. They would call Y/N telling her that her son just came from Daycare. Y/N, Tenko and Nemuri still do mini spa's every once in a while. Even more Tenko was introduced to Izuku and Katsuki when Inko and Mitsuki came to visit her. They were surprised to see a young raven-haired boy in her house but discard it and introduced themselves to Tenko. Now, Y/N is helping Tenko get dressed so that both of them could go to the park together.

Y/N: Alright, you ready Tenko? I asked Tenko looking how adorable he is in New outfit I got him.

*You can decide if you want the hat or not*

Tenko: Yeah, I'm ready mama. Come on let's go to the park already. I'm happy to go the park today with mama... I've never felt this happy to go to the park...as well I'm happy that mama allowed me to diy my hair to a light blue color. Not to mention that mama looks really pretty I'm her dress.

Tenko: Also you look really pretty mama, since you dress looks like the same color of my hair

Y/N: Thank you my little blueberry. Tenko changed in the past few weeks he has been with me. I'm really glad he got comfortable with me. Let's get to park shall we, Tenko. I stretched out my hand waiting for him to grab it, and instantly he grab smiling brightly at me.

At the Park

Y/N: Here we are Tenko, the park. Go have fun I'll be here at the bench in case you need me for anything. And make sure that your gloves are on okay.

Tenko: I will mama, and I'll be sure that my gloves aren't off. I began to run off to the playground going on the slide and having a fun time.