Chapter XI

Today was the day. The day where Y/N would fake her death, where the kids mysteriously disappeared and become villains. Y/N began to notice that her house was now completely empty, including the covers and blankets from the kids room. She went into the room where all fathers stuff are, empty...everything is now empty in the L/N's Resident. All the weapons, and pictures are now gone. She was notified that they placed everything in the empty bar, lucky they found a house that was near the empty bar. She then went to find the kids and see Touya now to be claim Dabi with his two younger siblings. Tenko also now almost known as Tomura Shigaraki and Toga.

Y/N: Kids! Be prepare to follow Touya alright. Don't let go of his hands and stay by him when you go the abandoned bar. They nodded and Touya gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and soon I got a phone call from Miko.

Y/N:
Hey, everything okay?

Miko:
Yes ma'am, I was gonna say if you are gonna start hearing to designated location?..

Y/N:
Yes I am. I was just telling the kids to be prepare when they leave the house. I'm just heading out right now.

Miko:
Alright, I'll tell Yuni that you're heading there already. See ya later, boss.

Y/N:
Goodbye Miko.

Y/N hanged up the phone and began to head where most villains would show up, and where her death come quickly.

With Miko and Yuni

Miko: Ready Yuni? Boss is already heading there and soon enough imma gonna start using my quirk to make everything in a reality.

Yuni: Yeah, I'm ready just worried about Y/N's kids you know. I see Miko look at me understanding but reassures me about the kids being capable of themselves.

Miko: Alright, imma gonna use the binoculars to look for Boss got it. I see her nod and saw her get the dead body that looks just like Boss.

5 minutes later

Y/N was already at the designated location where Mikonand Yuni told her. She began to look for two specific people and since she found she nodded giving them a signal to begin the plan. Soon enough the plan for Y/N "Fake death" began and so Miko began to use her quirk to make realistic villains. On the other side All might got a call that villains were on the loose, he headed straight down there as fast as he could. The moment he got there he saw his dear friend, Y/N, there fighting the villains. She looked like she was fighting for such a long time, her breath was rigid and she had many cuts on her.

All Might: Y/N!!!! What the hell are you doing here!?!!? I began to blast away all the villains away from here. You could've been hurt.

Y/N: I'm fine All Might, just deal with those villains okay? I see him nod and began to deal with the fake villains. I looked at both Miko and Yuni to now set the fake death.

Soon Miko began to make a rather larger villain and sent it start for Y/N. Y/N wanted to hit straight at her so when she does it looked like believable when this whole "raid" is over. Soon enough the fake villain went straight forward and pierced Y/N's stomach. She let out a bloody scream and All Might noticed. His eyes widen at the horror of his friend. He needed to get to quickly before she loses a lot of blood.