Chapter XVI

3 weeks passed and finally they managed to get into contact with the young boy, Chisaki Kai. They told Y/N of course that they managed to get a meeting with him. They also explained that he is a major germophobia. So Y/N got a clean pair of gloves and a mask on her.

(This is what you are guys are wearing)

Y/N: Okay, Mr.Compress and Shigaraki are you ready?

Compress and Shigaraki are you ready?

(This is what Atushiro or Mr.Compress is wearing)

Mr.Compress: Yes, we are my dear. What about you Shigaraki?

(Yes, I know that he looks older here but just imagine he is younger okay)

Shigaraki: Yeah, I'm ready let's get this meeting over with.

Dabi: I still don't understand why me and Toga have to stay here. I mean....

Y/N: I know Dabi but...as much as I want to bring you and Toga along I need this to go really well. And I know that you might lose you temper if someone were yo bad mouth me. Toga, you don't have a bad temper but the exact same thing as Dabi. You'll probably lose it a little if someone did or say something about me. Know, I really want to bring you but you know how much this could benefit for us and what we do alright.

Both Toga and Dabi looked at their frowning but understood. They do need a bit of allies if something were to go wrong. Y/N, Mr.Compress and Shigaraki asked Kurogiri to teleport them close or at the Shie Hassaikai resident. Dabi, Toga and the others told them to be safe on the meeting. Y/N smiled and thanked them and told them to safe here at the hideout and not to cause to much trouble.