Chapter XVIII

Y/N, Kurogiri, Spinner and Magne were finishing up the last touch of their mini dessert. Strawberry Daifuku. Y/N was of course happy that they did this as a little family activity. When they finished they called the rest of people to ask them to try out the dish. Magne and Spinner were a bit nervous thinking that they might hate it. But to their surprise they like it and enjoyed the delicious dish they've made.

They all continue to eat and talk til Elliot opened the door to which made everyone looked his way.

Y/N: Elliot, my dear. You're back so did Saki having anything to tell me?

Elliot: Yes Ma'am. He wanted to do a little met up somewhere to have a little conversation with you. I do not know what the context will be about but that was it. And I know he didn't ask me to tell you this but when I was there I saw this big machine with a chair in there. I don't know what it's about or what it will use for.

Y/N: Interesting.... For some reason...for the past 8 years that I've been a villain I keep feeling this sudden change in me..i felt that everytime I smirk or feel betrayed I can't feel but feel the urge to kill... Well then I'll call him and ask where he would like to met up. Thank you Elliot. I'll be in room if anyone needs me.

The moment Y/N left the room, Shigaraki spoke up.

Shigaraki: Is it just me or does any else feel that Mother is changing little by little. I mean I love her and I care about her but doesn't anyone just feel a sudden change when something doesn't go right or that something hurts her. Not physically but mentally?...

Everyone did notice a bit of a sudden change in her. The moment they've realized it was when Twice, her and Dabi went out for something. They were about to kill a innocent couple and they had a young child with them. Twice didn't do anything unsure he should do something to them. Dabi was feeling somewhat the same. But, in his case he was unsure to kill just the parents and leave the young child traumatized.

However, what surprised and scared in their life was they saw Y/N shot an insane of amount of crimson red fire at all three. They were shock to see and what shocked them but it shocked Dabi more was that she was smirking while doing it. In all his life, he knew that she loved children and she even told him that she might want a child of her own biologically of hers and Atushiro. He didn't show fear but just had his widen a bit, Twice just stood there frozen and with his mask and under his eyes were wide open as well.

After what happened, Y/N just blinked a couple of times and swayed a little. Dabi thought she was about to fall but saw she stood up straight and looked at Dabi and Twice wondering why they were confused and shocked. Twice and Dabi just looked at each other and telepathically they thought 'Lie to her'. They just said that she tooled down the parents were abusing a child and the child thanked them and left. Y/N just nodded and smile asking of they like to go back home.

They both nodded and left the alley. They looked at each other and glanced at the small women wondering 'what the hell happened'. The moment they reached they were greeted by everyone and see that Y/N left the room to hers saying she felt quite tired all of a sudden. Atushiro asked if anything happened when they out and Dabi looked down then began to explain what happened a few hours ago. This shocked everyone especially to Toga, Shigaraki and Atushiro even other five.

This was not the Y/N they know for all their lives. They all all looked at each other nodded that if any of this happens again just 'lie' and let it be like nothing really happen. They really didn't know if this some mental illness she had or something she began to have when she started becoming a villain. They just hoped nothing will happen to her in the coming future.