Chapter XXXI

It's been few and even since the news leaked out about the League of Villains and Y/N things changed but stayed the same too.

Others doing what they needed to do while Y/N and Atushiro were busy with newly born son, Reito.

It was always a hectic day and week for everyone as handling a new born was very difficult. Especially when both parents need to leave do what some simple work in world.

Reito was getting bigger each week and now he is almost reaching two months old.

As for three original kids of the Mother's heart got attached to their little brother. Especially Toga as she kept calling him cute, cuter than Dabi and Shigaraki.

Right now, Dabi and Toga went out with Reito requested from their Mother to go out shopping for somethings.

She would've gone herself with Dabi, Toga or Shigaraki but she had matters of her own with a meeting with her other son, Kei Chisaki also known as Overhaul.

With Shigaraki along as he was supposed to be rhe next leader one day and he needed to understand to cooperate with others.

However, just like Y/N disorder coming Shigaraki has been acting like a child whenever things don't go the way his or his Motherwamt it to be.

He got scolded of cause for his small temper but as she did too whenever her other half comes out and cause chaos whenever she likes.

With Dabi and Toga

Dabi: I still get why I have to go when Dad could've done it with you instead..

Toga looked at Dabi with monotone look belfry turning her head back straight and heading to the store.

Grabbing a cart and placing the baby carrier with the sleeping baby Reito inside it.

Toga: Because, Mama and Shiggy are busy with a meeting with our other two brothers and Dad is with Spinner and Twice for a mission Mama wanted them to do.

Dabi just continue pushing cart collecting things they needed and headed to the hair section for more hair dye and hygiene.

Toga: And you know now the people, mainly the press and–heros are finding some more information about us.

Dabi: Yeah, yeah I know.... Man..I'm kinda glad I didn't have to go the meeting with that germo-freak.

Toga nodded agreeing but correcting him to not say his brother in a rude manner.

He shrugged it off and both headed off to the baby section for my more baby materials.

Heading to the diaper section checking what diaper size they should get. Dabi was checking which ones get to get while Toga got her phone checking the list.

Y/N sent to Toga the lost in case they forgot the list at the hideout and everything they needed.

Toga told Dabi which ones to get to he got and placed it under the cart comparing how heavy it was.

After getting everything they headed to the checkout and payed for everything.

Leaving the store and getting the carrier they called Kurogiri to open a portal at the alleyway so they may head back home.