Chapter XXIII

4 months have now passed in the League of Villians. Y/N stomach has now taken some shape that you could see that she is definitely pregnant. In total it's been 6 months now, and she only has 3 more months to take before she gives birth to her lovely child. 2 months ago she and Atushiro came back from the very back room of the hideout with the doctor they found and trusted.

They asked how many kids will they have and what gender it will be.

☆☆Flashback☆☆

Y/N: So Doctor Akio..? What is my gender of my child or--

Atushiro: Gender it could be? I looked down and saw Y/N giving me a glare since I interrupted her. I chuckled softly and apologized by giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Doctor Akio: Well.. Miss L/N and Sako..it's just one child from what I can tell and the gender its..it's... before I could continue I didn't know if they wanted it to be a surprise or not. Before I continue, let me ask this question for the both of you. They both nodded, before I could continue. Do you want to wait and call you to tell you the gender or tell you both now?

Y/N and Atushiro looked at each other before nodding agreeing telepathically.

Y/N & Atushiro: Please tell us now..

Doctor Akio nodded and looked at the computer and device he used to see how many children she'll have. He then turned around and looked at both the excited couple.

Doctor Akio: Congratulations Miss L/N and Mr. Sako, it's healthy baby boy.

Y/N and Atushiro were shocked by the news. They were having a boy, they both actually that they were having a girl but no it's a boy. They didn't care however, they will love them either way. They both cheered or squeal which made Doctor Akio to cover his ears so he wouldn't go death.

Doctor Akio: Based on the first reaction, you didn't expect it to be a boy huh? You wanted a girl, but you don't care huh?

Atushiro: Nope! But who cares, we wanted a child and now we do and we don't really what gender it is really, at least we have one. Right my love?

Y/N: Yesss!!! I'm just glad it's healthy and alive inside me. You know!

Doctor Akio: I chuckled. Out of my entire life who knew the person I'll soon deliver is non other than the daughter of the two main villians "Steal Flare" and "Hex". I'm glad, I'll see you two in a couple of months to come here to check and to deliver. I'll have some other people with me but don't worry they're specialist with villain delivery for babies.

Atushiro nodded and began to help Y/N along with Doctor Akio. Y/N changed clothes and began to leave along with Atsuhiro bidding good bye to the doctor. And heading back to the hideout telling everyone that the baby is healthy and alive. They wanted to know the gender but denied since Y/N wanted a 'Gender Reveal Party', so they agreed and waited for the 'party'.

Time skip

Baby Gender Reveal

Dabi: Finally after 2 weeks without knowing this damn baby's gender will now be revealed huh guys.